Lisa & Em - Part #2

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

No, Lisa used the knife to cut through the (possibly metal or plastic) top until an edge of it was revealed then used her teeth to pull the whole cap off, after which they were able to pour with no further action required. Previously Sid and Em, in the kitchen area, both failed to unscrew the top and Em took it into Lisa for some help.

Yes.. with label i mean the cap.. the thing that surrounds the cork with the top plastic

This right here is just utterly ridiculous:

image.thumb.png.150d7fbf02f6971b8e95d453

image.thumb.png.7932f2ac5691ac7440fc475d

For as long as he's been here and he STILL can't even take off his pants during sex? It's things like this that make them uninteresting to watch during sex. If he's not even capable of taking off his pants at this point then he'll never be comfortable doing anything else. He's already not good in bed. This just makes things even worse. It's a shame Em won't continue fucking the other guy. The two of them were much hotter in bed. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This right here is just utterly ridiculous:

For as long as he's been here and he STILL can't even take off his pants during sex? It's things like this that make them uninteresting to watch during sex. If he's not even capable of taking off his pants at this point then he'll never be comfortable doing anything else. He's already not good in bed. This just makes things even worse. It's a shame Em won't continue fucking the other guy. The two of them were much hotter in bed. 

Fully agree. 

Il y a 2 heures, miscvoyeur a dit :

Ce ici est juste tout à fait ridicule:

Aussi longtemps qu'il est ici et il ne peut même pas prendre STILL son pantalon pendant les rapports sexuels? Ce sont des choses comme ce qui les rendent sans intérêt à regarder pendant les rapports sexuels. S'il est même pas capable de prendre son pantalon à ce point alors qu'il ne sera jamais à l'aise de faire quoi que ce soit d'autre. Il est déjà pas bon dans le lit. Cela rend les choses encore pire. Il est dommage Em ne va pas continuer putain de l'autre gars. Les deux d'entre eux étaient beaucoup plus chaud dans le lit. 

il y a 49 minutes, zoifan a dit :

Il est difficile de comprendre Sid, spécialement son obsession de son pantalon.

totally agree, it may be a Russian / Ukrainian youth custom. All the apartments at least once, guys have fucked with pants or underpants. I think the record is for Vlad / Amy I have never seen this guy without pants or underpants, I hope I'm not mistaken guys (period KPLP, Rose / Artur etc ...) no sensuality + bad cams + bad fuck + pants = sid

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

totally agree, it may be a Russian / Ukrainian youth custom. All the apartments at least once, guys have fucked with pants or underpants. I think the record is for Vlad / Amy I have never seen this guy without pants or underpants, I hope I'm not mistaken guys (period KPLP, Rose / Artur etc ...) no sensuality + bad cams + bad fuck + pants = sid

Russian Winters are brutally cold. Maybe his pimply ass can't take the chill.:cool:  Good thing that the Russian Women are made of stronger stuff!:biggrin:

strongdev-580x435.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1