Lisa & Em - Part #2

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Who has a threesome in the dark? Seriously, what’s the point of that! Fucking in the dark is for people who want to imagine they are fucking other people, not for people who are actually fucking other people. 🤔

It’s more dark for us than for them, I think. But if you start asking to change that, switch that light put that that’s better, it is like a set !!!

I will have to change my attitude to this apartment after first threesome. I saw passion in it and since now we can say yes, those girls could stay (if they want), for longer, for entertaining sake :heart::biggrin::heart:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, groomy said:

That's better:rolleyes:. Today is the most debauched night since the opening of this apartment:heart:. They even did what Misty did not do (only on guest Anna/Ana apt).

But here the question of stability. If they return to Misty, it is stable. And now she raises 2 apartments actually. Here - the question of stability is unclear. But if Em has hot friends. They will do Girl-Girl, or Boy and 2 Girls show - then they have every chance in VHTV.

About pink color in apt. She's pink girl:biggrin:. She has a pink hue of hair. Pink bathrobe.

nothing wrong with pink color but that type of lighting isn't right for our viewing.

• Like 2