Lisa & Em - Part #2

50 minutes ago, sereno said:

AFTER A VERY SCIENTIFIC, METHODICAL, DETAILED, STUDY, RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS, I FINALLY DISCOVERED WHY SID KEEPS HIS PANTS ON!!!

He does not want anybody to see his skinny legs! 

He suffers from "leg shy" complex.  He can show his butt and dick, but legs are a definite no-no.

May be he is 'No Ass Man'

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, sereno said:

AFTER A VERY SCIENTIFIC, METHODICAL, DETAILED, STUDY, RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS, I FINALLY DISCOVERED WHY SID KEEPS HIS PANTS ON!!!

He does not want anybody to see his skinny legs! 

He suffers from "leg shy" complex.  He can show his butt and dick, but legs are a definite no-no.

LMAO.

1 hour ago, pahman said:

It looks like Sid is gone. Let's see if something will finally happen tonight with Lisa. 

I think the initial idea sid would not stay in Lisa's apartment, it was like that the first week,

but after logan, sid is always present and is not absent more than one day

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

unfortunately for him this will happen, it may not be in vh, but what happened was not a moment of madness, it was several days

Oh I'm almost certain of this. It's like I said before, Em is definitely going to fuck another dude. The only question remains is whether it will be on cam before she leaves or will she do it off cam so she won't get caught. If they know about CC and they know pics will be posted, I'd bet money that she won't ever do it on cam again.