Lisa & Em - Part #2

I believe Lisa got pissed because he wouldn't put a move on her even with just the two of them all along in the apt. Not even a kiss on the hand, WTF is going on.  Either her sleeping buddies are way to  forceful or incapable because of to much boozes. 

1 hour ago, jerrxyz said:

I believe Lisa got pissed because he wouldn't put a move on her even with just the two of them all along in the apt. Not even a kiss on the hand, WTF is going on.  Either her sleeping buddies are way to  forceful or incapable because of to much boozes. 

I blame the both of them for the first part. They spent more time playing with each others hands and hair and neither of them made any sort of move. 

As for the 2nd part, Lisa likes the forceful guys or at the very least has no problems with them. 

Come on lisa i want to u to get off my list

we have 23 girls in vh.tv and i have seen 13 have bi sex pussy licking 

never seen in bi real sex

karla, alice,violet,lisa

Just girlplay dildo etc

linda, carrie, anastasia,
nyuscha

only pussy-licking take u off my list

OMG! Lisa, my dear, you answered me and I completely failed to notice. I knew it, I knew it was love you wanted. ....and believe me I so want that for you too. I think we all do. The question is, how to find it and how to let it enter your heart and very importantly, how to avoid getting hurt along the way. You play hard to get a lot you constantly send guys mixed signals. Perhaps the prince your looking for isn't the type who can knock down your walls. Lewis can do that, but I think you know that he can't be true to you. You are fortunate to have lot of friends around you who love you. Perhaps you need to throw down some pieces of wood from your castle wall so that your prince can build a ladder and reach your window. Some of the best guys out there simply don't know where to start sometimes. You need to help them to some extent and guide them to your heart. Give them a pathway and see if they can find their way to you. Always remember that you are smart, your beautiful, and you matter.  I love and care about you always! :heart:

Thanks @Arkay2 for the pic!

Lisa496.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

OMG! Lisa, my dear, you answered me and I completely failed to notice. I knew it, I knew it was love you wanted. ....and believe me I so want that for you too. I think we all do. The question is, how to find it and how to let it enter your heart and very importantly, how to avoid getting hurt along the way. You play hard to get a lot you constantly send guys mixed signals. Perhaps the prince your looking for isn't the type who can knock down your walls. Lewis can do that, but I think you know that he can't be true to you. You are fortunate to have lot of friends around you who love you. Perhaps you need to throw down some pieces of wood from your castle wall so that your prince can build a ladder and reach your window. Some of the best guys out there simply don't know where to start sometimes. You need to help them to some extent and guide them to your heart. Give them a pathway and see if they can find their way to you. Always remember that you are smart, your beautiful, and you matter.  I love and care about you always! :heart:

Lisa496.jpg

What was the question ?

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Amy, how do you know the date of the shower pic?