Lisa & Em - Part #2

4 minutes ago, spielo said:

I would call this plan B, but the sexual appetite and hunger of Em should be rewarded. And I would like to watch Sid when "his" Em is singing and moaning for one hour together with Logan. He should pay for that what he is doing with her :angel:

Logan and Em are done. Period. If you see Logan and Em together in the apartment, that is a sign that nothing will happen.

Sid sex performance is pethatic. When Sid is around, I quickly switch to another apartment.

Lisa seems to want to be committed to the new guy.  

Chloe and James did is last week. 

Who else could do the work tomorrow night?  Yep, it is Sia. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, zoifan said:

An ideal plan would be Lisa have Em+Sid go away tomorrow. Then she invites Sia+Logan. Have them sleep in her bedroom. 

There could be lot more excitements, like Sia dance, but above is the main idea of the plan.

If that happens, Lisa will get enough statistics $$$$ cash for  three  weeks. : - )

Sia and Logan seems like a solid plan... Could work... :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Logan and Em are done. Period. If you see Logan and Em together in the apartment, that is a sign that nothing will happen.

Sid sex performance is pethatic. When Sid is around, I quickly switch to another apartment.

Lisa seems to want to be committed to the new guy.  

Chloe and James did is last week. 

Who else could do the work tomorrow night?  Yep, it is Sia. 

When the new guy came the first time, Lisa was all over him in the living room. But when they got to the bedroom, it's was another story. They didn't have sex and didn't even kiss once. 

The weird part of that night came when Lisa started holding her Teddy Bear between her and the new guy.

Last night when the guy came for the second time, Lisa tried to act the same way like the first time but the guy was reacting differently and didn't spend the night with Lisa.

So it's really difficult to know what's going on with them.

teddy3.png

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Here:

At least we know there won't be anything interesting in this appartment.

Not sure how well Lisa blends in Misty parties.

I think it will be good for her let lose completely one night and just say fuck it I will just have fun now without thinking much...

4 hours ago, pahman said:

Amy, it's all about statistics. The rest is irrelevant. Bad stats mean less subscribers are interested in what you're doing. And the number of CC members means nothing for these stats.  

I disagree! There is no better barometer for how well an apt is doing on the outside then to see what the hardcore voyeurs are watching and commenting about on CC. I think it's safe to say that if were interested in someone, then an equal percentage of non-cc members are intererested too. Plus, no one here knows that true stats, not even Groomy. He only hears what the tenants are saying based on what their managers are saying that they heard from VH. That means Groomy's stats are at least 2 generations old and are being filtered by a manager who has an agenda to bend the truth to get the most out of their talent.

Lisa is doing just fine! :heart:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I disagree! There is no better barometer for how well an apt is doing on the outside then to see what the hardcore voyeurs are watching and commenting about on CC. I think it's safe to say that if were interested in someone, then an equal percentage of non-cc members are intererested too. Plus, no one here knows that true stats, not even Groomy. He only hears what the tenants are saying based on what their managers are saying that they heard from VH. That means Groomy's stats are at least 2 generations old and are being filtered by a manager who has an agenda to bend the truth to get the most out of their talent.

well, I think she's already been better, but of course I want to continue to see her here in vhtv,

but she has to organize events, I agree with you say in a post plus the brings that Lisa does not need to fight for the top, this is not her style

but she has to keep up with interest from those who like her,

and see sid and Em, in the apartment and very annoying and bored

even for me, that I understand they are not little monkeys where you throw some peanuts and they have some more fun

and I understand this, and I continue to like Lisa:heart:

but I see less of your apartment, I hope it changes the course of things

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Plus, no one here knows that true stats, not even Groomy. He only hears what the tenants are saying based on what their managers are saying that they heard from VH. That means Groomy's stats are at least 2 generations old and are being filtered by a manager who has an agenda to bend the truth to get the most out of their talent.

They have an application that counts statistics every hour. Lisa has everything bad with statistics since the beginning of the week. And she regularly discusses it - on the topic of what to do, how to raise.

About Tim - he's doing well with the statistics. They slowed down, but they earn enough money. Moreover, I heard that after the new year, they are going to leave the project.

About Layne - he pays renting an apartment with his money (not earn in VH). Lisa - so can not.

• Like 3