Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Please ?::)
First time, in a place until then, completely unknown to them and with people we know by cam, they have never crossed before.
Would you be comfortable getting naked completely, like this?
:dodgy:

Read my statement bear. Amy is 100% right:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Then they are maybe wrong on the site here...::)We need exhibitionists who like when others see them naked or fucking. 

• Like 1

One thing is doing sex for cameras... other thing is doing with strangers watching them 

I guess it's more or like the same that i talk with friends about showing boobs on the beach... lot's of them agree to having no problem to do topless if they don't met anyone at the beach... but if they are with friends they aren't comfortable doing it

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

One thing is doing sex for cameras... other thing is doing with strangers watching them 

I guess it's more or like the same that i talk with friends about showing boobs on the beach... lot's of them agree to having no problem to do topless if they don't met anyone at the beach... but if they are with friends they aren't comfortable doing it

Will repeat myself again here: We need exhibitionists who like when others see them naked or fucking

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will repeat myself again here: We need exhibitionists who like when others see them naked or fucking

Really, if i want to watch people fully clothed doing nothing other than watching tv, playing some games, or watch someone's manfriend snoring on the couch sound asleep, I'd video my place on a typical weeknight!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1