Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Very nice,think Misty and nyusha make an good "team":biggrin:.

a good team? are you serious? they could not get these two "boys" to respond in any way for over two hours before the lights went out. then misty had to do all the work. it took the other "boy" forever to do anything with myusha. the two women get credit for trying, but if what we saw tonight is praiseworthy and a team effort, then count me out. in fact, count me out of this apartment anyway. it's going nowhere because there are no "men" involved.

let me know when this changes. i won't hold my breath.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You keep saying shit like this but then keep commenting on it every day. 

i won't be commenting anymore. the absurd activities of this place plus comments from ignoramuses like you - who continue to miss the point - have sealed the deal for me.

happy viewing.

Nyusha was little disappointed. But these are people. This is normal. Misty actually raises 2 apartments.:confused:

If analyze this night - again 3 leaders.

Em&Girl&Sid - because this is the most debauched night since the opening Lisa apartment.

Misty - vulgar dances, sex in the jacuzzi, if Nyusha was involved - it would be super.

Edda and Nora - great girl-girl show.

Excuse Mira and Henry ... You're great. But last night passed in the usual scenario.

20 minutes ago, billycox said:

i won't be commenting anymore. the absurd activities of this place plus comments from ignoramuses like you - who continue to miss the point - have sealed the deal for me.

happy viewing.

Misty not have Rocco Siffredi's number.:cry: She chooses good looks and well-groomed men. But what they are lovers - she does not know. In words, every sex guru. In fact, not always so.

Just wondering - which apartment are you looking at? And you consider an example for others?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, billycox said:

happy viewing.

don't stop commenting. you seem to be very sensible. and i'm surprised that nyusha didn't fuck that guy. he must have had b o & bad breath or something. but this apt will allways be a problem until rockhead is officially kicked out. his shadow looms over everything.

• Like 1