Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Read my statement bear. Amy is 100% right:

My final words to this situation (until something makes them change)...

I trust Anna's sense!
She again joined Lisa and Chloe. And even more closely than we had before!

Remember that it all started with them. And for a moment we also had James with Lisa (nothing intimate, but equally compliment).
Now we have the three again "together" as it was at the beginning or someone does not remember anymore ?  :)?

The only one not yet connected there is Grant, but we are already in the process of being there.

So if in the sense of Ana, she sees space for Em here whom by what we have already seen also still do not know each other personally, as it was with Nyu in his apartment (other than that I do not know, I admit)i can only give her advance credit.
:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

+1

Sia and Logan should shack up and enjoy.

But Sia did not do it with Logam and yes with Sid, he was responsible for this merit and made in the apartment.::)
This even makes him stay ahead of Rock, to this point.
:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will repeat myself again here: We need exhibitionists who like when others see them naked or fucking

Even for us that watch them is more fun,we fell they aren't forcing things again and again,now more and more we see residents and guests doing things underblankets repeteadly or even Worst doing zero regard sex and even nudity,like we have right now Rapunzel.I am still from the time that when an house opened in VH the residents had sex or in same day or not far from it,now seems they are trying to imitate Rlc and those three,four tease girls houses were nothing happens..just people eating,sleeping,watching phones for ages.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will repeat myself again here: We need exhibitionists who like when others see them naked or fucking

We had such an apartment (KPLP). And they did not survive. Now KP - also do not have statistics.

Successful groups now use other mechanisms. Mira for example - dresses sexually. Serena-Nina-Alan - play games, invite friends, Serena invites new guys for fuck.

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

BTW,

What happened to Em's cat Alex?

This apartment can not be animals. This is the point in the lease agreement.