Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i noticed on the thumbnails that what appeared to be maya and someone having sex yesterday (at night their time)was it stephan or the new guy?

New guy. Stephan is away for the weekend

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

New guy. Stephan is away for the weekend

OOPS!!  well then... back over for another sex session,wherever he is i hope stephan is having the time of his life with another female (or two) and doing the same thing. maybe this will lead to something good for him...better than what he has got at home.

time.jpg

timechange.jpg

• Like 2

As one too preoccupied with this apartment situation, I find it very strange that Stepan has been gone almost 72 hours, including three nights, yet Maya has spend very little of that time with the boyfriend. If she really wanted to be with this new guy why hasn't he spent more time with her, including this past evening and night.

I wonder if he isn't just a fuck buddy. I don't know if Stepan and Maya are married and I looked at videos I have dating back to early 2014 without seeing a "celebration". But she has always worn a ring on the ring finger of BOTH hands.

10 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

As one too preoccupied with this apartment situation, I find it very strange that Stepan has been gone almost 72 hours, including three nights, yet Maya has spend very little of that time with the boyfriend. If she really wanted to be with this new guy why hasn't he spent more time with her, including this past evening and night.

I wonder if he isn't just a fuck buddy. I don't know if Stepan and Maya are married and I looked at videos I have dating back to early 2014 without seeing a "celebration". But she has always worn a ring on the ring finger of BOTH hands.

he's there now during the day.there in the kitchen making food ,2 out of 3 days,maybe he moved out

Watching a movie before fucking and Maya did not even "prepare" herself before his arrival. Pretty much confirms two things....these two have been fucking for some time AND we now know where she spends her nights out.

She sure smiles and laughs a lot though. Seems happy when he is around. Kisses him when he arrives and leaves too.

10 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

It's always great when it's new. Stephan has been with her for years. Lets see how long this guy last. And see how long those laughs last. 

I agree.  I think with her new-found freedom, she'll move on to someone else within a few more months. Also, he seems a bit needy, which I don't think is a trait she likes.