Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

There's no reason to defend one or the other. It takes two for a relationship to last.  And as we don't know if one person has a bit more of blame then the other, we can only conjure opinions - mostly based on observing behavior.

Maya has always been the Alpha of the two.  IMO, she got bored of Stepan. He's lazy and doesn't seem to be interesting or motivated. Maya, on the other hand (and as stated previously), needs to be mentally stimulated.

What doesn't make sense is they were together for many years, now broken up, and they share an apartment (and conversation once in awhile). But its clear that they are no longer a couple.  They're now roommates.

2 hours ago, bobbysac said:

its time for him to bring a girl home ,if she is going to be out all night why not ,

He doesn't have game.  Unless he introduces himself bottomless, not sure what a girl would see in him.  Not sure what MAYA saw in him!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Howard said:

He doesn't have game.  Unless he introduces himself bottomless, not sure what a girl would see in him.  Not sure what MAYA saw in him!

Well since her new man apparently looks like Stephan maybe she like that kind of look. (I've never seen this other dude I'm only going on what people have said on here)

22 hours ago, Howard said:

There's no reason to defend one or the other. It takes two for a relationship to last.  And as we don't know if one person has a bit more of blame then the other, we can only conjure opinions - mostly based on observing behavior.

Maya has always been the Alpha of the two.  IMO, she got bored of Stepan. He's lazy and doesn't seem to be interesting or motivated. Maya, on the other hand (and as stated previously), needs to be mentally stimulated.

What doesn't make sense is they were together for many years, now broken up, and they share an apartment (and conversation once in awhile). But its clear that they are no longer a couple.  They're now roommates.

Howard I agree with you. They are now just friends who live different lives. After Stepan left the apartment on Tuesday morning they did not spend even a minute together in the apartment until late tonight. Its as if they had agreed the times they would be there to avoid each other. Maybe even Stepan has a new relationship and wants to keep her away from the cameras. They both did a good performance late tonight when sharing a meal, talking to each other and then both going to bed at the same time. I did notice that the stress had disappeared from their faces, especially Stepans, so I hope this was spontaneous and not planned for RLC