Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, stash said:

Stepan brother, maybe?

Last sunday night. she would not let him have sex, they sit under a duvet on the LR sofa watching a movie on the computer, he takes the dog, walk they go to bed, Maya with her clothes on?.

This IS Stepan mark 2.

3 hours ago, Guest said:

What is the difference between Maya and Leora?

Leora you want to bang for her body/sensuality. She's a short-term bang. Not that she's stupid. She doesn't appear as "worldly" as Maya.

Maya you want to bang for her body (pretty but not as well put together as Leora) and her can-do attitude. You can build a more well-rounded, nurturing relationship with Maya.

This week Maya spent Monday night and Thurdday night at home with Stephan. Friday she got up and took the dog when she left. Stephan hugged and kissed the dog good bye. He didn't have much love for Maya though. 

The difference in Leora and Maya is. When Leora is unhappy shes not going to bring some guy home a fuck him all over the apt she share with someone else. The little cutie simply takes matters into her own hands. (Love her) :)

10 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

OK. I though this train wreck was coming to an end. Guess we'll be seeing more of her then. Maybe

She took it for a walk , came back washed its arse and then cleared off. Stepan looks pretty rough tonight as he knows she is with the other guy.

as far as i am concerned, she screwed him she should go stay with him.why are these two still around each other.IF stephan knows why does he still allow her back in, you are not being around me and him too.tell her to pack and go or i will. i would not stay in the same apartment with her,bring in your new lover and i will go.

43 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

as far as i am concerned, she screwed him she should go stay with him.why are these two still around each other.IF stephan knows why does he still allow her back in, you are not being around me and him too.tell her to pack and go or i will. i would not stay in the same apartment with her,bring in your new lover and i will go.

This woman is cruel. Arrived home after midnight and went to bed about 1 o'clock their time. Appeared to have a long discussion with Stepan .I think it was about him sharing the bed. They now have a duvet each. If she is to stay tell her she can sleep in the LR on the Sofa. She's the one that rarely sleeps in this apartment. I wonder if he has a place of his own or maybe has a wife and kids at home

Stepan please throw her out she is a total bitch. She can go and live with loverboy.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

This woman is cruel. Arrived home after midnight and went to bed about 1 o'clock their time. Appeared to have a long discussion with Stepan .I think it was about him sharing the bed. They now have a duvet each. If she is to stay tell her she can sleep in the LR on the Sofa. She's the one that rarely sleeps in this apartment. I wonder if he has a place of his own or maybe has a wife and kids at home

Stepan please throw her out she is a total bitch. She can go and live with loverboy.

Is this a conversation they had (you understand Russian)?

Or are you assuming this was their conversation.

BTW, if Maya leaves for good, so does Stepan (and RLC). Nobody buys an RLC membership to see a dude (unless you're gay). RLC will replace both of them (if it comes to it).

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Is this a conversation they had (you understand Russian)?

Or are you assuming this was their conversation.

BTW, if Maya leaves for good, so does Stepan (and RLC). Nobody buys an RLC membership to see a dude (unless you're gay). RLC will replace both of them (if it comes to it).

And that would be good for the two of them. There lives are a complete mess and they need to start new lives away from RLC.