Sara & Jeka

22 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes i know that... What i'm trying to say is that they (alice&pavel) seems to not be living in all the house... They live only in the bathroom.. to be true i understand them... the house don't have a living room but a big hall... But now it's quite normal to see them in the living room/kitchen... living normally

Agree,they were mostly in bedroom,this place new an new couple yes or yes,at least if the place wants to an minimal active one.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

House gona be closed.Gess putting an new couple maybe wasn't profitable for manager.But said this sinse P&A leaved,the place only would be active with an couple in their place,but have to admit that Jeka tried an little more than usual and was more present this time,but Sara was always more an guest than an resident.Well at least they had the good atitude of closing for obvious reasons,kudos for them,same can't be saying about other houses and residents that are just dragging(specialy layne place).

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

House gona be closed.Gess putting an new couple maybe wasn't profitable for manager.But said this sinse P&A leaved,the place only would be active with an couple in their place,but have to admit that Jeka tried an little more than usual and was more present this time,but Sara was always more an guest than an resident.Well at least they had the good atitude of closing for obvious reasons,kudos for them,same can't be saying about other houses and residents that are just dragging(specialy layne place).

Always sad to see folk leaving but it was the right decision. Hopefully the cams in this place are put to good use elsewhere  (*hint hint Jeka). Unless he gets another couple to move in here of course

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Always sad to see folk leaving but it was the right decision. Hopefully the cams in this place are put to good use elsewhere  (*hint hint Jeka). Unless he gets another couple to move in here of course

Yes agree,it took a long time to this decision but at least Jeka did the right thing(I think)with this act he show respect for viewers,gess now he will give more atention to his "job" as manager,maybe his first work will be to fix Freddy house problems.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree,it took a long time to this decision but at least Jeka did the right thing(I think)with this act he show respect for viewers,gess now he will give more atention to his "job" as manager,maybe his first work will be to fix Freddy house problems.

I'm hoping this is the case.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

noooo why??? :sad:

Sara already not present,and Jeka started to be absent again,Probrably he would be absent of house for long periods(as usual),Realy think it was an good decision.That or put a new couple in the place(like P&A).

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think its all said now. I wish them the best in their life. I am pretty sure we will see Jeka again when visiting his other places. Maybe even Sara. @StnCld316 I think its safe now to switch the lights off here...

OK Thanks.  I will move them into the Archived Apartments.

• Like 1

why is the hurry it was  been a few hours (3) a go it was announced  there are people  not even found out yet , why not at least give it a day before closing a forum,.  it might not make a difference in this forum but i have seen forums closed so quick people have to comment on other apartment forums ,  give 24 hours for all forums after the apartment is off line before closing, i think that will be fair for all to have a chance to comment.  

i wish jeka & co all the best!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

why is the hurry it was  been a few hours (3) a go it was announced  there are people  not even found out yet , why not at least give it a day before closing a forum,.  it might not make a difference in this forum but i have seen forums closed so quick people have to comment on other apartment forums ,  give 24 hours for all forums after the apartment is off line before closing, i think that will be fair for all to have a chance to comment.  

i wish jeka & co all the best!

It's not Closed.  I was just asked to move it.   The Topic is still open if anyone wishes to comment.  It's just in a different spot.

EDIT: I can move it back to the Forum and place it in the Archives when my Day Ends.

• Like 1