Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

OK, who are you, really, and what did you do with the real HarleyFatboy? :biggrin:

LOL......I know, lets just say that things are straitening themselves out with me :)

Now........does anybody have the video of the B2 girls from the other night that wants to share?  I'm all into anything all girl regardless of how any of you might have thought it turned out.  I would really like to see this video and currently I am subscribed to RLC at least by my payment but I am having technical difficulties logging in.  When and if RLC answers my emails, I won't have to bother any of you about videos again.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think he arrived yesterday daytime with the girl guest whose just washed her feet in the shower. He's just a friend I think and the girls seem very comfortable with him...

I see, tnx.
I just have no idea which of the girls are the residents and which are guests.
The girl with the green flipflops is a resident ?

Il y a 13 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

no one of the guys raped one of the girls on cam when she was to drunk,they didn't pull the apt because a couple of guys were there illeagly

I know because i have footage of them looking for their papers they were not their because of the rape as no girl was raped.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 11:14 AM, xdjrnix said:

ROCKHARD

do you know their names?

Write here

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10557-new-category/

xdjrnix, if you use the link icon, just to the right of the S with the line through it,
(the Strikethrough icon) your URL would become a link we could just click on,
instead of having to copy and paste it. Just put your URL in the top box and it
will look like this

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10557-new-category/  your choice.

And, if you also type "Write here." in the bottom box, it will look like this, instead.

Write here.

Or, you could leave it as it is. Your choice, of course. Hope this helps.

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

C'est une amie d'Angie donc je pense que oui mais elle ne vit pas dans la même ville, ce qui limite sa venue 

Merci monsieur je sais tout ^^ (je troll) 

J'aime bien avoir quelques infos donc ça m'arrange :biggrin: