Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They rarely react because no one reports it. If RLC gets enough complaints about illicit Drug Use they'll take action against the Tenant.

Not sure about that stn,remember very good that night at barca2 with Lola etc and pretty sure they received a lot of complains,even in forum people were also talking about it,think the rules exist but almost never are really used,other exemple(this one even more clear)violence(most precisidly domestic violence)think it's also prohibited and in rule s and Eric beat Julia several times(in belly,grabbed her neck,toss her to floor)and look how they are still online,again pretty sure a lot watch it and reported.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure about that stn,remember very good that night at barca2 with Lola etc and pretty sure they received a lot of complains,even in forum people were also talking about it,think the rules exist but almost never are really used,other exemple(this one even more clear)violence(most precisidly domestic violence)think it's also prohibited and in rule s and Eric beat Julia several times(in belly,grabbed her neck,toss her to floor)and look how they are still online,again pretty sure a lot watch it and reported.

Just a couple of complaints they won't likely do much but if they get 20 or more all at once then it's a heads Up for them to look into the matter.

With Taya and Yarik, Yarik was reported and the Apartment was UM in less than 5 Minutes and finished.  Vanessa & Thomas, Thomas started a Fire in the Sink it was reported and the Apartment was UM within a Minute after the Report was in. Their result the Apartment got taken Offline and shut down.

They actually have to be seen doing something before it can be reported.  Just because they go into a room with no cams and a Credit Card doesn't hold much weight because no one can see what they are actually doing. Then it becomes pure Speculating.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just a couple of complaints they won't likely do much but if they get 20 or more all at once then it's a heads Up for them to look into the matter.

With Taya and Yarik, Yarik was reported and the Apartment was UM in less than 5 Minutes and finished.  Vanessa & Thomas, Thomas started a Fire in the Sink it was reported and the Apartment was UM within a Minute after the Report was in. Their result the Apartment got taken Offline and shut down.

They actually have to be seen doing something before it can be reported.  Just because they go into a room with no cams and a Credit Card doesn't hold much weight because no one can see what they are actually doing. Then it becomes pure Speculating.

Yes the Vanessa case(well both cases,both houses were closed)I don't remember,taya and Yarik because I wasn't in Rlc,it's strange because they act in those cases but for exemple Eric case it were almost all in front of cams,mainly the things that apenas in bedroom(really violent things)and they happened at least two,three diferents times and days,and in this case no speculation at all,it was recorde for sure And happen in direct,to less extend the same can be sayed Regard that b2 night,but to less extend because the drugs were not visible,just them lining to go to the corner of wc(blank cam spot)and best "evidence" was the dude with the credit card in hand.But well this is decisions Rlc themselfs have to decide,with lots of complains or only one An violence moment or drug thing on cams have the same importance(at least in my opinon).But is up to them.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

No doubts Rlc must have some rule about drugs being prohibited,but was you said never seen them put to use.For exemple I recorded in barca2 one big party with Lola and lots of other girls and some dudes and them all going ones after another's to the wc corner to do it,even one of the dudes had an credit card on hand..yes very needed in an wc..bet this two girls when they arrive will be totaly wasted and sleep ages.

This kind of goes against the whole "Real Life" aspect of RLC doesn't it?  They live their lives in 24/7, some have jobs, some have school, some do drugs (If not most of them) and lot's of people on this forum say that RLC doesn't meddle in the lives of the tenants.  There has been open use of drugs at Nelly's and I'm sure that after that, Nelly and or Bogdan told the guys to do it out of sight if they were going to do it.  The nights in B2 were very obvious and there should be NO speculation necessary for those said nights......they did lots of drugs then!!  The skinny chick that used to be in the big bedroom at B2 smoked her weed behind the camera of the balcony (why do you think they didn't mount the camera to encompass the whole balcony?), why do you think that every room doesn't have a camera present?  RLC knows they do drugs and accommodate them in every way possible.   Look at Taya's place at all the rooms/areas that are out of camera view (and it has nothing to do with giving away their locations, most people know where they all live anyway) and you are going to tell me that this is not done on purpose?  The toilet downstairs at old B1 had tons of drugs consumed in it, that and the laundry room upstairs as well.  Not to mention the far end of the balcony at B1.  I don't buy it that RLC has a rule about them using drugs but I do support the fact that they have a rule against any violence or idiots on drugs possibly trying to burn down a place!  The drug use will always be around RLC, they know it and understand it!!   Hell, the hallway bathroom at B2 has enough room out of camera view for at least 5 or 6 people to get out of camera view.......this was done intentionally and with forethought!!

• Upvote 1