Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This kind of goes against the whole "Real Life" aspect of RLC doesn't it?  They live their lives in 24/7, some have jobs, some have school, some do drugs (If not most of them) and lot's of people on this forum say that RLC doesn't meddle in the lives of the tenants.  There has been open use of drugs at Nelly's and I'm sure that after that, Nelly and or Bogdan told the guys to do it out of sight if they were going to do it.  The nights in B2 were very obvious and there should be NO speculation necessary for those said nights......they did lots of drugs then!!  The skinny chick that used to be in the big bedroom at B2 smoked her weed behind the camera of the balcony (why do you think they didn't mount the camera to encompass the whole balcony?), why do you think that every room doesn't have a camera present?  RLC knows they do drugs and accommodate them in every way possible.   Look at Taya's place at all the rooms/areas that are out of camera view (and it has nothing to do with giving away their locations, most people know where they all live anyway) and you are going to tell me that this is not done on purpose?  The toilet downstairs at old B1 had tons of drugs consumed in it, that and the laundry room upstairs as well.  Not to mention the far end of the balcony at B1.  I don't buy it that RLC has a rule about them using drugs but I do support the fact that they have a rule against any violence or idiots on drugs possibly trying to burn down a place!  The drug use will always be around RLC, they know it and understand it!!   Hell, the hallway bathroom at B2 has enough room out of camera view for at least 5 or 6 people to get out of camera view.......this was done intentionally and with forethought!!

Couldn't agree more,for some reason a lot,but a lot of residents consume drugs,the diference it's how They do it and if they manage to hide it better or worst,for exemple the recent house Eva and Sam they go to the corner of balcony to do it,masha and Sasha have that room in the bedroom,taya and will you already say it,anabel and enfim are an total Mess..they and the guests seem all adict..just some days ago they were in line near the room without cam to get "served",but was surprise to see the residents of this house doing the same,the girls looked..clean..but after westerday it's plain obvious they Also into the stuff.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,for some reason a lot,but a lot of residents consume drugs,the diference it's how They do it and if they manage to hide it better or worst,for exemple the recent house Eva and Sam they go to the corner of balcony to do it,masha and Sasha have that room in the bedroom,taya and will you already say it,anabel and enfim are an total Mess..they and the guests seem all adict..just some days ago they were in line near the room without cam to get "served",but was surprise to see the residents of this house doing the same,the girls looked..clean..but after westerday it's plain obvious they Also into the stuff.

I'm quite sure the majority of the residents that are involved with RLC use some type of drugs.  It kind of goes along with being in front of a camera 24/7!  How many times have you seen the tenants cleaning the heck out of their noses?  Are the places they live that dirty.......I think not but possible I guess.  These 3 girls are no different than any of the rest of them!!

It's kind of like what I just read about B4 not being UM while the cleaning lady was there.  Everybody has this idea that the times the Barca apartments have gone UM for extended periods of time, it was always for legitimate maintenance and that's just BS.  People would try hard to see what changed in the apartments after such UM periods and more times than not, nothing changed.  But it makes for some interesting reading sometimes LMAO!!  Just the other day Stesha's place had a couple of maintenance guys working on some things and they never went UM.  If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will !!!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This kind of goes against the whole "Real Life" aspect of RLC doesn't it?  They live their lives in 24/7, some have jobs, some have school, some do drugs (If not most of them) and lot's of people on this forum say that RLC doesn't meddle in the lives of the tenants.  There has been open use of drugs at Nelly's and I'm sure that after that, Nelly and or Bogdan told the guys to do it out of sight if they were going to do it.  The nights in B2 were very obvious and there should be NO speculation necessary for those said nights......they did lots of drugs then!!  The skinny chick that used to be in the big bedroom at B2 smoked her weed behind the camera of the balcony (why do you think they didn't mount the camera to encompass the whole balcony?), why do you think that every room doesn't have a camera present?  RLC knows they do drugs and accommodate them in every way possible.   Look at Taya's place at all the rooms/areas that are out of camera view (and it has nothing to do with giving away their locations, most people know where they all live anyway) and you are going to tell me that this is not done on purpose?  The toilet downstairs at old B1 had tons of drugs consumed in it, that and the laundry room upstairs as well.  Not to mention the far end of the balcony at B1.  I don't buy it that RLC has a rule about them using drugs but I do support the fact that they have a rule against any violence or idiots on drugs possibly trying to burn down a place!  The drug use will always be around RLC, they know it and understand it!!   Hell, the hallway bathroom at B2 has enough room out of camera view for at least 5 or 6 people to get out of camera view.......this was done intentionally and with forethought!!

Yes I too see the drug use, and do not try to defend it. I think the laundry room cam was put up to try reduce the activity in there, but they of course still had the downstairs bathroom. 

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The skinny chick that used to be in the big bedroom at B2 smoked her weed behind the camera of the balcony (why do you think they didn't mount the camera to encompass the whole balcony?

Angelina, yes, but I think the main reason for that placement, is that there is a big pillow there, that would hide the view if the cam were further back.

It is my understanding the a sinus infections have been running rampart worldwide these days, the world health organization believe it is now become of epidemic proportion. We should all do out part in the prevention of such madding uncontrollable situation by sending Kleenex boxes to all the vacation and couples apartments of RLC.

See the source image

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Angelina, yes, but I think the main reason for that placement, is that there is a big pillow there, that would hide the view if the cam were further back.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here Ed.  The camera could have been mounted on the railing side and it wouldn't have been a problem!