Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

It is not good for them, and not good for us.

For me it is just dissapointing.

Please..are you saying watching wasted,no energy,recovering from drug€ girls isn't good!?Hehe,on "positive" note they could always receive dudes and do sex underblankets(how (not)fantastic)is that.House opened months ago and still not a single one of them had sex without hiding us..blankets and more blankets.

8 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Angie took a huge load in her big butt yesterday night :wink:

Were you just joking (because of the smiley & the water bottle.), or do you
have pictures? Or, maybe a video you wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks if you
can. Thanks for trying if you can't.

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's kind of like what I just read about B4 not being UM while the cleaning lady was there.  Everybody has this idea that the times the Barca apartments have gone UM for extended periods of time, it was always for legitimate maintenance and that's just BS.  People would try hard to see what changed in the apartments after such UM periods and more times than not, nothing changed.  But it makes for some interesting reading sometimes LMAO!!  Just the other day Stesha's place had a couple of maintenance guys working on some things and they never went UM.  If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will !!!

Before RLC came along with these all Girl Apartments UM was rarely ever performed. Since the All Girl Apartments have started there is UM almost on a daily basis. The UM thing can be annoying but there's not much anyone can do about it.  Most Maintenance Tasks can be performed without even going UM but how RLC conducts themselves is their own doing. Most just bite the Bullet as it's not worth getting in a huff over.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Were you just joking (because of the smiley & the water bottle.), or do you
have pictures? Or, maybe a video you wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks if you
can. Thanks for trying if you can't.

The dude it's joking of course.even if she did it would not be visible because the blankets..but she doesn't have sex(in the house)for some days by now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The dude it's joking of course.even if she did it would not be visible because the blankets..but she doesn't have sex(in the house)for some days by now.

I wouldn't know anything about that part since I'm not allowed past the LR. But,
I appreciate the info. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I wouldn't know anything about that part since I'm not allowed past the LR. But,
I appreciate the info. Thanks.

No problem,Sadly all three girls do this way,blankets and more blankets,only seen Angie doing an little at clear sight but that only happened because she was very very drunked..and the dude almost had to put her mouth in his dic€,but after some seconds of blowing him she remember the cams and it ended.This(maybe 20,30seconds)was the best and only clean sex this place had sinse opened months ago,all because beers..the rest..blankets and blankets.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Before RLC came along with these all Girl Apartments UM was rarely ever performed. Since the All Girl Apartments have started there is UM almost on a daily basis. The UM thing can be annoying but there's not much anyone can do about it.  Most Maintenance Tasks can be performed without even going UM but how RLC conducts themselves is their own doing. Most just bite the Bullet as it's not worth getting in a huff over.

I've said enough about the Barca apartments spending an incredible amount of time UM until I'm blue in the face!  I don't pay anymore and could care less how long they stay UM now days!!  When I was a paying member it would really tick me off because I believed I was getting cheated out of my money.  I never have minded paying good money for anything as long as I felt I wasn't getting ripped off.  With RLC,  I believe I was ripped off damn near on a daily basis!!!

• Upvote 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)
16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've said enough about the Barca apartments spending an incredible amount of time UM until I'm blue in the face!  I don't pay anymore and could care less how long they stay UM now days!!  When I was a paying member it would really tick me off because I believed I was getting cheated out of my money.  I never have minded paying good money for anything as long as I felt I wasn't getting ripped off.  With RLC,  I believe I was ripped off damn near on a daily basis!!!

Think one of the lowest point by them was when barca2 was put UM for all night right after the girls received three dudes in the house...house only comeback online next morning and with the dudes already dressing,and in bed..that's sadly reflects the Rlc current state.A lot of houses become pure teases,girls doing the good stuff outside and the worst it's seing viewrs defending that type of things,no doubts that argument..it's real life..it's now totaly lost..at least three houses are just some kind of theatre,girls fashion show,but always with the same limits..then of course the good stuff happens outside or then UM when needed..Sad what Rlc become(specialy the barca houses and ks).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think one of the lowest point by them was when barca2 was put UM for all night right after the girls received three dudes in the house...house only comeback online next morning and with the dudes already dressing,and in bed..that's sadly reflects the Rlc current state.A lot of houses become pure teases,girls doing the good stuff outside and the worst it's seing viewrs defending that type of things,no doubts that argument..it's real life..it's now totaly lost..at least three houses are just some kind of theatre,girls fashion show,but always with the same limits..then of course the good stuff happens outside or then UM when needed..Sad what Rlc become(specialy the barca houses and ks).

Are you one of the idiots that's been brainwashed by Harley? The apartment went UM because of a power failure, obvious to anyone that was watching, and who isn't gullible enough to believe stupid conspiracy theories. The three dudes, and a girl if I remember right, weren't "already dressing, and in bed" like you claim, they entered the apartment after it came back online, and you could tell from the bracelets on their wrists that they'd been out clubbing. And when you speak of "defending", I really couldn't give a shit about RLC, but what I really don't like is inaccuracy and lies, such as the comment that you've just posted. If you're really so dissatisfied with RLC, then I don't understand why you keep paying $45 a month to watch it because you just seem to be making yourself miserable.

• Like 1