Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

40 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Are you one of the idiots that's been brainwashed by Harley? The apartment went UM because of a power failure, obvious to anyone that was watching, and who isn't gullible enough to believe stupid conspiracy theories. The three dudes, and a girl if I remember right, weren't "already dressing, and in bed" like you claim, they entered the apartment after it came back online, and you could tell from the bracelets on their wrists that they'd been out clubbing. And when you speak of "defending", I really couldn't give a shit about RLC, but what I really don't like is inaccuracy and lies, such as the comment that you've just posted. If you're really so dissatisfied with RLC, then I don't understand why you keep paying $45 a month to watch it because you just seem to be making yourself miserable.

First of all I'm not trying to brainwash anyone!  Are you one of the idiots to think that the apartment was without power all night?  Are you another one of those idiots to believe that they couldn't have had their own little private party all night while the viewers such as yourself believe that it was UM all night because of a power failure?  The bracelets as you say could have been gotten at anytime during the night or at the last minute if needed....that doesn't prove shit!!  As for being dissatisfied with RLC, those that are should stop donating their money to such a scam operation......that we can agree on!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

Are you one of the idiots that's been brainwashed by Harley? The apartment went UM because of a power failure, obvious to anyone that was watching, and who isn't gullible enough to believe stupid conspiracy theories. The three dudes, and a girl if I remember right, weren't "already dressing, and in bed" like you claim, they entered the apartment after it came back online, and you could tell from the bracelets on their wrists that they'd been out clubbing. And when you speak of "defending", I really couldn't give a shit about RLC, but what I really don't like is inaccuracy and lies, such as the comment that you've just posted. If you're really so dissatisfied with RLC, then I don't understand why you keep paying $45 a month to watch it because you just seem to be making yourself miserable.

There are idiots but not me for sure..I was watching that night in direct..the girls received three dudes in the house,and what an coincidence..house ofline for all night..the three dudes were in the house with the girls when the house entered UM..anyone saying the contrary it's lying.People that watched that night know who it's lying..but as someone sayed,this is another house so this talks are not for were.Lets enjoy this three girls having the fun...in other houses.

Just now, ze81 said:

There are idiots but not me for sure..I was watching that night in direct..the girls received three dudes in the house,and what an coincidence..house ofline for all night..the three dudes were in the house with the girls when the house entered UM..anyone saying the contrary it's lying.People that watched that night know who it's lying..but as someone sayed,this is another house so this talks are not for were.Lets enjoy this three girls having the fun...in other houses.

Go back and check the archives. It's all there.

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Go back and check the archives. It's all there.

Don't need archives..I have my own memory and have zero doubts that the dudes were there right before the house entered UM..that's why after it were lots of coments..precisely regard it.To me the talk it's over,anyone that watched that night know if I am lying or not.Lets get back to te coments about this house.