Karla & Arnie

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you seem to like this apt because all of the time that they don't do anything or do it in the dark or disapear gives you plenty of time to count the number of posts. most people pay to see people doing sexy things like having sex & showing there bodies in the light. the 1st thing about a voyeur site is that no matter what the people are or aren't doing we want to see it!

Unlike you I have a life outside of CC and VHTV. I am guessing that your age is 29 based on your ID. Do you have a life at all, when I was twenty nine I didn't have time to make 50 post a day. You really need to take a step back and look at your life. JMO

8 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Unlike you I have a life outside of CC and VHTV. I am guessing that your age is 29 based on your ID. Do you have a life at all, when I was twenty nine I didn't have time to make 50 post a day. You really need to take a step back and look at your life. JMO

Are you f*cking kidding us tell us to look at our lives? Who are you? Some moralist? A wannabe psychologist? Think you are our mom and daddy here telling us when to got to sleep? That's just utterly ridiculous. ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

you are a few years off. btw since you only avg 2 posts a day i think that most of us can do without those 2 complete waste of space posts. i recall that you used to post some good pics in the past. then you decided to comment & all that came out was unwanted moralizing. do us all a favor & go back to the old way. let people who may have something more entertaining to say use the forum for better things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@bean1111

I have a lot of mini downtimes throughout my day that otherwise I'd be reading the news or updating Facebook with. There's not much else I could do that would be enlightening. Also, I can multitask like a champ! ...and just so you know I've received at least an exceeds expectations on my last 6 years of reviews. In my spare time I like to rock climb (5.12 level), ride mountain bikes, watch Netflix and spend time with my girl. Over the weekend were going on a staycation in San Diego and we're going to eat well and fuck a lot. I think I have my life figured out pretty damn well thank you very much!  

Don't feed the troll Amy :angel:

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I think you're a bit egotistical, and I'm being nice, cause those are not the words i really want to say, you shouldn't be judging people that you don't know. As busy as i am, i find time to post on CC. It's called time management, if you buy a decent smartphone you'll be able to post on CC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Are you f*cking kidding us tell us to look at our lives? Who are you? Some moralist? A wannabe psychologist? Think you are our mom and daddy here telling us when to got to sleep? That's just utterly ridiculous. ::)

( Think you are our mom and daddy here telling us when to got to sleep?)

@jabbath1987 friend, you made me laugh from the bottom of my heart , and you are right I'don"t like as you do  not like the judgments against people, you can show your opinion in  our publications,Do not show your opinion of  our lives,, ooopy..::)

, Do not show your opinion of  our lives..

• Like 1