• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

To be honest ! Is anyone understanding this? Stas pretty much doubles Clara in the middle when they're having sex and she's still going with Tim? In basic mode?

And we've had situations between Zoi and Clara. So why do not we have these "visits" also between them here or in Zoi's apartment?

And again and again (reinforced even more now with all this),

Where and with whom does Sally come into all this? My strong hunch that is with Zoi. Rightly because of his action with Raquel (disguised) and with Clara (evidenced)

But then why now off the cams?

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

To be honest ! Is anyone understanding this? Stas pretty much doubles Clara in the middle when they're having sex and she's still going with Tim? In basic mode?

And we've had situations between Zoi and Clara. So why do not we have these "visits" also between them here or in Zoi's apartment?

And again and again (reinforced even more now with all this),

Where and with whom does Sally come into all this? My strong hunch that is with Zoi. Rightly because of his action with Raquel (disguised) and with Clara (evidenced)

But then why now off the cams?

I think Clara likes some variety :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

si lui suda Di Più  :biggrin:(scherzo ovviamente) 

credimi lo volevo scrivere io hahaha

però nonostante si sa che stas e clara non sono una  coppia "normale" che gioca a fare cuckold, io non capisco xche' tanta felicita nel fare porcate con tim da soli come amanti , boh con tutti gli uomini che puo' avere

forse dovremmo dare tempo? a me piacerebbe vederla nelle serate come casa di anna e alex e penso ci sia potenziale tutto qui (una mia riflessione personale)

google translator: 

believe me I wanted to write hahaha but despite being known that stas and clara are not a "normal" couple who plays to do cuckold, I do not understand why he is so happy to have to go with them alone as lovers, boh with all the men he can have maybe we should give time? I would love to see her in the evenings as anna and alex house and I think there is potential here (my personal reflection)

I'm not sure either of their partners know what the other is doing. When Clara and Stas was visiting Zoi and TIm, I didn't see any flirting going on between Clara and Tim that was out in the open, not unless I missed something. Unless they explicitly do something in front of their partners, I'm going to believe that Zoi and Stas have no idea what's going on.