C & S

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone I just read the forum (page Clara and Stas) and I learn that Clara and Stas have problems with the couple, the reason according to some is Clara did cuckold Stas with Tim .

I have difficulties to understand. , the story dates from several days with the cams I can not believe that Stas ignored this, with twitter and or archives or even VH how ignored?
for me there are two possibilities: 1 Clara has cheated again on cams but not with Tim. 2 Zoi and or Tim voluntarily showed pictures or messages to Stas about Clara's lover. The reason? by jealousy of Clara's success. I could be wrong and this is just my opinion, maybe there is nothing of all that My only hope is that Clara stays, she is my favorite on VH since she has her apartment.

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Tant de mauvaises choses au sujet de Tim, leur rythme, il est mauvais et ils sont « en train de détruire » d'autres endroits (qui sont miles mieux que leur maison).

for looking at their apartment today they do not seem worried, the only good surprise comes from Clara and (Linda after some behavior change) the rest is a failure, even if I support Karla it is a failure. who is at fault Lina / Alex or Zoi / Tim?

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had a serious argument yes. So it's normal she's sad. He needs a little time for himself before he returns at weekend

They had a argument outdoor , nobody  knows exactly , Clara was home at 01/16/00 alone .

Just now, broxman said:

The way he packed his belongings this morning and the silent treatment, screamed break up to me. Somethings definitely happened for him to react like that. I just hope, if he does come back, if they can get over it.

Yes the reason was the thing that Clara fucked Tim. Apparently they got it sorted but Stas will need some time alone now

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the reason was the thing that Clara fucked Tim. Apparently they got it sorted but Stas will need some time alone now

I don´t believe the raison is Tim . Tim & Clara fuckt before .The behaviour of Tim & Zoi today tell nothing . It is a third party , I believe .

Hi everybody. I've just joined the community but have been reading you for some time.

I feel sorry for Clara. This couple is the one I like best.

Groomy wrote: "If briefly there is Weinstein level drama."

Does that mean that Tim made Clara feel that she HAD TO do it ?

As to the break up story, I've reconstructed this : :

on Monday evening Zoi & Tim were visiting Arnie & Karla and I noticed that Tom was alone in the dark in the kitchen, talking on the phone, walking around as if the conversation was rather tense. I didn't pay much attention, as I am not interested in Tim for reasons that have often been mentioned in your posts. But I noticed that when he went back with the others, he looked a bit worried. At one moment he left the apt. Just a few moments later, Clara came into her apt, went straight next to the kitchen window cam, talking on the phone and sounding quite worried. Tim could be seen waiting at the door of the apt. I gather now that his conversation may have been with Stas, and that Clara was talking with Stas. Clara spent only one minute in the flat and rushed out, looking very worried. (at that moment I imagined that Stas might have had an accident or something and that she was talking to a hospital or the police.)

All this did not seem to worry Tim too much as we could see when he came back home, but I don't expect much either from him...

Clara came back much later into the night and went straight to bed, burying herself under the blankets, after what must have been a very harsh argument with Stas, then sat as she is on Sparkles cap, reading and texting and phoning with that worried and desperate look. She then sat silent, devastatated while Stas was packing without even looking at her.

Well, this is how I reconstruct things from what I saw. Until I saw Stas packing I had thought Clara was so worried because he was in hospital or something like that. The news of a breakup was quite a surprise.

All this is a pity because they seem (I'm still using the present) to be a very loving couple, with lots of passion and complicity and this is why I like them. I do hope for them that this is not a breakup but just a crisis and that, as has been annouced by Jabbath quoting James, he will come back. Stas has felt humiliated, which is quite understandable, and the scene when he pached is also humiliating to her as it - and its causes - is public. It was very silly of Clara but he seems to love her so much that I hope he is missing her in spite of his resentment and will come back to her soon.

And Clara sitting so sad is a sorry sight but, well, this is my romantic side ;-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, dh2995 said:

Hi everybody. I've just joined the community but have been reading you for some time.

I feel sorry for Clara. This couple is the one I like best.

Groomy wrote: "If briefly there is Weinstein level drama."

Does that mean that Tim made Clara feel that she HAD TO do it ?

As to the break up story, I've reconstructed this : :

on Monday evening Zoi & Tim were visiting Arnie & Karla and I noticed that Tom was alone in the dark in the kitchen, talking on the phone, walking around as if the conversation was rather tense. I didn't pay much attention, as I am not interested in Tim for reasons that have often been mentioned in your posts. But I noticed that when he went back with the others, he looked a bit worried. At one moment he left the apt. Just a few moments later, Clara came into her apt, went straight next to the kitchen window cam, talking on the phone and sounding quite worried. Tim could be seen waiting at the door of the apt. I gather now that his conversation may have been with Stas, and that Clara was talking with Stas. Clara spent only one minute in the flat and rushed out, looking very worried. (at that moment I imagined that Stas might have had an accident or something and that she was talking to a hospital or the police.)

All this did not seem to worry Tim too much as we could see when he came back home, but I don't expect much either from him...

Clara came back much later into the night and went straight to bed, burying herself under the blankets, after what must have been a very harsh argument with Stas, then sat as she is on Sparkles cap, reading and texting and phoning with that worried and desperate look. She then sat silent, devastatated while Stas was packing without even looking at her.

Well, this is how I reconstruct things from what I saw. Until I saw Stas packing I had thought Clara was so worried because he was in hospital or something like that. The news of a breakup was quite a surprise.

All this is a pity because they seem (I'm still using the present) to be a very loving couple, with lots of passion and complicity and this is why I like them. I do hope for them that this is not a breakup but just a crisis and that, as has been annouced by Jabbath quoting James, he will come back. Stas has felt humiliated, which is quite understandable, and the scene when he pached is also humiliating to her as it - and its causes - is public. It was very silly of Clara but he seems to love her so much that I hope he is missing her in spite of his resentment and will come back to her soon.

And Clara sitting so sad is a sorry sight but, well, this is my romantic side ;-)

Very well observed,lets hope the couple to regain trust and hopeful with no sigt of Tim in their house.

does any one here actually know for fact what happened  or just another excuse for tim bashing just because :rolleyes: . tim and clara had sex a long time ago and a lot happened since then for them to argue or fight about they have been living together 24/7, speculation is one thing but saying it as a fact just so you can insult some one you have a problame  is wrong, before anyone say they dont do any thing they just eat and sit watch the comp. bla bla ... zoi is naked all the time they have a regular sex yes they dont do a sex show like some residents but there are worse apartment which no one seams to throw this much insults and negativity at them.

yes i am not that much of a fun for couples in general i get bored after awhile unless there is some thing special happening like M&H or anna's apartment, but reading all this ruin CC for most people and avoid participating in this kind of conversations may be that is why VH forums are shrinking.