C & S

20 minutes ago, peppenero said:

però nonostante si sa che stas e clara non sono una  coppia "normale"

esatto credo sia una coppia finta quante volte abbiamo visto Amanda (Clara) da Zoi e Tim prima? e quante volte abbiamo visto Stas da Zoi e Tim prima? ecco una coppia combinata per creare l'appartamento, ma a me sta bene fino a quando Clara si scopa Tim mentre Stas non c'è, ansi dovrebbe ampliare la sua scelta di amanti :biggrin:

"Exactly I think it's a fake couple, how many times have we seen Amanda (Clara) from Zoi and Tim before? and how many times have we seen Stas da Zoi and Tim before? here we have a combined couple to create the apartment, but I'm fine until Clara fuck Tim, while Stas is not there, she should expand her choice of lovers :biggrin:"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes for great viewer counts in PrimeTime. Is it purely commerce? :huh:

IMHO, Clara is a sexy woman who enjoys the variety and appears to be in an open relationship with 'Stas. Has to be open because you know that Stas can view these Cams anytime. If Clara was trying to hide her actions, it wouldn't be in the view of thousands of horny pervs like us! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-10-03_12-07-22-428.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-03_12-07-25-098.jpg

What I hope is that this type of open relationship will  include a wider circle of 'Friends' than Tim. :biggrin: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure either of their partners know what the other is doing. When Clara and Stas was visiting Zoi and TIm, I didn't see any flirting going on between Clara and Tim that was out in the open, not unless I missed something. Unless they explicitly do something in front of their partners, I'm going to believe that Zoi and Stas have no idea what's going on.

yes... and perhaps also believe that they don't know how to access the VH and see other houses ... specially houses from friends ... friends that have licked zoi pussy and sucked tim cock at T&Z house

2 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Makes for great viewer counts in PrimeTime. Is it purely commerce? :huh:

IMHO, Clara is a sexy woman who enjoys the variety and appears to be in an open relationship with 'Stas. Has to be open because you know that Stas can view these Cams anytime. If Clara was trying to hide her actions, it wouldn't be in the view of thousands of horny pervs like us! :biggrin:

What I hope is that this type of open relationship will  include a wider circle of 'Friends' than Tim. :biggrin: 

I don't think there are a real 'relationship' between Stas and Clara.. But above that... They all check/can check cams whenever they want... They are not that dumb to think that can have sex 'hidden' from the partner in a house full of cams... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but not this regularly... 

I'm not really looking at frequency. If they think they can get away with it, they have no reason not to stop, especially if they think their partners are not checking in on them. It's not like Zoi has any reason to look in Clara's apartment for Tim. Stas really is the only one who has a chance to catch them but he may not care to look in on the apartment if he fully trusts Clara.

No, nothing sexual will happen tonight with this group. I'm still getting more enjoyment watching Clara and Tim ignore/avoid each other. I think it proves my opinion that I don't think Zoi or Stas knows about their relationship.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No, nothing sexual will happen tonight with this group. I'm still getting more enjoyment watching Clara and Tim ignore/avoid each other. I think it proves my opinion that I don't think Zoi or Stas knows about their relationship.

It's just a party.

Zoi and Tim - have an open relationship. As for the second pair, I do not know.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Yes. It's debated whether or not Stas and Zoi know about it. Some people here think they do. I personally don't think so.

I was thinking that myself, I've never got that feeling Stas & Clara were in an open relationship, so IMO I very much doubt he knew about it.