C & S

39 minutes ago, broxman said:

I was thinking that myself, I've never got that feeling Stas & Clara were in an open relationship, so IMO I very much doubt he knew about it.

they did have the 3some with clara tim & zoi but tim didn't touch clara. but how can you hide it from the tv?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hey Guys, question since I am not following this apartment closely and I  saw Tim watching Clara and Stat have sex. It is confusing for me. 

Do you think that there is a chance of Zoi have sex with Stat? 

I am asking since I can't figure out what is the point of Tim be alone and watch them have sex? Why Zoi was missing?

Has Zoi flirted with anyone here?

Thank you!

zoi & tim had the 3some a while ago with clara. but clara only had sex with zoi that time. clara wasn't a regular then . later clara had sex with tim alone but he couldn't get hard. later he did & clara blew him, then the next day she fucked & blew him. as for zoi i'e never seen her with anyone else. she should have some more fun. i don't know what the problem is.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Thanks Golfer.

Knowing that Tim does not limit himself to Zoi, I look forward seeing Zoi have sex with another mail. I fantasize seeing Zoi thick body have sex with a well endowed male.

The challenge I have is that I have to track Zoi in more than one apartment with slight chance of seeing her doing something interesting.

since zoi had sex with clara & tim had sex with clara & tim watched clara have sex with stas & they are all friends who get together often i wondered why they aren't doing any swapping. when tim was with clara in her apt his erectile problems vanished. a couple of weeks ago those 4 plus linda (who now has finally had sex but hadn't at that time) all were in clara's apt partially undressed & it looked like the perfect time for something but nothing happened. i wish they would do something together. it would make things much more interesting. they need to start challenging misty & george's crew. and they could if they wanted to. that would be gr8!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I still think the girl was a bit too flaky and killed the mood. Regardless of whose fault it is, this night is over. The good news is at least we know that Clara and Stas are totally open to fool around with other couples. Hopefully they can invite better couples in the future. In the meantime at least this is another apartment that I can start following here.

That part we already know.. Since the moment with Tim at the new apartment (and even from Zoi&Tim&Clara threesome) .. And Stas is totally comfortable with that (i don't believe things like that can be hide)

Like i said at H&M house not every nights will be a 'win-win' situation.. And this was the first try... It was the first time that even she showed her boobs and she visited them a lot (like Nora at Edda&Joe)

So what we saw was different. In my view the "approach" between the men, it was what cooled everything. Inculsive my expectations and enthusiasm as well.

Actually right now there was no proper "chemistry" between the girl and Stas. And apparently nothing would happen between the girls as well.

In this way Clara was only in the provocation, without deepening with the boy. Or give him ample space.

The good thing about it (and I see that) is that we have taken the first step. even if discreet, for this place, cover the hole (the best, the crater), which Tim and Zoi leave constantly in this project and manages.

It even reinforces something more expressive of them together, possibly with Leon and Linda, too.

Clara realmene in a free spirit, enthusiastic and comfortable with all this. She is that saves everything there.