Viki & Kate Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well when they dont play hiding stuff on pupose with us I am totally fine with it. They are not shy. They just must get used to nudity outside of bathroom or bedroom. Yes we should give them this time. 

These are fine lovely women. Imagine if they have sex with a good size man, how great the scene would be. I guess, that would never happen :(

Just now, zoifan said:

These are fine lovely women. Imagine if they have sex with a good size men, how great the scene would be. I guess, that would never happen :(

I am really curious watching these two develop. Its a lesbian place and so I think guys are off the list

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Must everyone smoke nasty ass cigarettes. Yuck, blah, gross, stinky, smelly, yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!! Just freaking quit!!!

0   518.04 kB  0   518.04 kB

0   508.99 kB  0   508.99 kB

It is sad seeing beautiful participants with great body are destroying theirself with intense smoking.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, waldi said:

let me disagree, these two look sexy, I can't wait to watch them spread their legs bit more. But we all have different tastes of course :shy:

Fine with that of course,I found for exemple blondie very attractive and maybe others don't,Gess it's personal tastes.But they aren't hugly by any means,just don't see nothing special or diferent.Both look ok,fine.

• Like 1