Viki & Kate Part #1

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

They start to remind me of Nina and Kira, a kitchen and scrub the dishes while the other plays with their mobile phone

it's pretty normal to do the dishes after dinner I think

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

For the record, lesbian are women who prefer sex with women. They may have sex with men for fun, but their sex interest is that of women. For example, Katie and Lena were not lesbians. Nina and Serena are not lesbians. 

I would say that a woman who prefers sex with women, but also has sex with
men, even just for fun, would be a bi-sexual. On the other side of that coin, a
woman who prefers sex with men, but also has sex with women, would also
be a bi-sexual. That would be Lena and Katie. Nina and Serena are also
bi-sexual, but seem to prefer men and women equally. Now, Kira ans Nina are
true lesbians. At least, I've never seen or heard of them having sex with a man.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! A true bisexual has no preference. Lena, Katie, Anna, Mira, Misty, Bree, Nina, Serena, all of them prefer sex with men. Just having sex with the opposite sex doesn't make you a true bisexual, unless that person could conceivably carry in a relationship with a person of the opposite sex, which kind of the ones listed above could. It's a technical difference that only applies when trying to conceptualize the meaning of a true lesbian or a true bisexual. 

Some just want to try the other side of the fence which is just Curious without being Bi.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! A true bisexual has no preference. Lena, Katie, Anna, Mira, Misty, Bree, Nina, Serena, all of them prefer sex with men. Just having sex with the opposite sex doesn't make you a true bisexual, unless that person could conceivably carry in a relationship with a person of the opposite sex, which kind of the ones listed above could. It's a technical difference that only applies when trying to conceptualize the meaning of a true lesbian or a true bisexual. 

I agree with you, but I think of the names that you have set, anna, mira, and misty,

I really believe that they can be bisexual, the others I consider that they do but for the pure show

• Like 1