Viki & Kate Part #1

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

the time in the website is wrong it's not +2 but +6

cam 5 and cam 7 say +6 hours ! :biggrin: (this is a jeka work)

he does it deliberately to disorient the viewers and make it more difficult to discover in which time zone the flat is

15 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont  know now, a while ago they had 3 apartment like that

If I'm not mistaken, he refers to a couple of girls who occupied the apartment that today we have Adriana and Daniel. Before Alma if I remember correctly

Nina and Kira did not even dream of existing.
:cool:

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ana & Danna nunca duraban mucho tiempo sin embargo. A menos de 2 meses. Se enteró de la otra estaba masticando manguito alguien de otra persona.

If they ended badly, but they were fantastic, they had relationships almost every day, not like Nina and Kira

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If I'm not mistaken, he refers to a couple of girls who occupied the apartment that today we have Adriana and Daniel. Before Alma if I remember correctly

Nina and Kira did not even dream of existing.
:cool:

this are the ones i remember

anna &donna

carina & sabrina

nina &kira

i think anna and dona are recent than elma

you are right they were before and the same time with alma

Just now, catalonia said:

If they ended badly, but they were fantastic, they had relationships almost every day, not like Nina and Kira

They were fantastic when they were there. Couldn't ask for anything better at the time.  Nina and Kira are fine, they just don't have Lesbian Sex as often as one would like.  Once a week for some Lez Sex is about the Norm for those two.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sat11 said:

this are the ones i remember

anna &donna

carina & sabrina

nina &kira

i think anna and dona are recent than elma

you are right they were before and the same time with alma

RLC had a another lesbian pair Katka and Lenka. They lasted about a month before they broke up. 

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Fueron fantásticos cuando estaban allí. No se puede pedir nada mejor en el momento. Nina y Kira están bien, simplemente no tienen Sexo Lesbianas con la frecuencia que a uno le gustaría. Una vez a la semana para algunos Lez sexo es la norma para los dos.

One is too self-centered and the other has too many problems, maybe that influences their sexuality

• Like 1