Viki & Kate Part #1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn bathrobe is back :dodgy:

Bathrobe hell!  I'm waiting for the infamous green blanket to show back up!   Yeah I know it's Alex and Anna's but I thought for a moment I saw it on Nina and Alan's couch.  Dam near had a heart attack.  I almost thought the fricking thing acquired enough DNA to spawned an exact offspring and infect another apartment; with a different manager even!!  Horrors!  The insidious spread of the green blanket!!!!  Then I realized it was their own DNA and slop so relaxed for the moment.

But be aware green blanket,  I've got my eyes out for you!!!im watching you nicolas cage GIF

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Bathrobe hell!  I'm waiting for the infamous green blanket to show back up!   Yeah I know it's Alex and Anna's but I thought for a moment I saw it on Nina and Alan's couch.  Dam near had a heart attack.  I almost thought the fricking thing acquired enough DNA to spawned an exact offspring and infect another apartment; with a different manager even!!  Horrors!  The insidious spread of the green blanket!!!!  Then I realized it was their own DNA and slop so relaxed for the moment.

But be aware green blanket,  I've got my eyes out for you!!!im watching you nicolas cage GIF

Lol yes the green blanket one day will develop its own species :biggrin: