Viki & Kate Part #1

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

At this point, Daddy's presence on the sidelines, I think it's clear that these girls, on a sexual level, are not particularly passionate or ardent, they do their "little things", but I do not see fire

I think the fire between them is gone. They are probably not a couple anymore...

• Upvote 1

I canceled my subscription and don't to take  part in the discussion anymore, nevertheless, I can't understand your constant irritation with dad's presence. These people seem to feel fine all together, and I can't see any reason to change it. If some of you were counting for hard lez show, I've got bad news, you're in a wrong place. I presume, they're not even paid enough to do such a show. So, you've got what you pay for, real life. Perhaps something more will happen in the future? Who knows, on the other hand, you can always cancel your subscription, or at least move to different room. Never-ending complaining is more ludicrous than dad's visits. Sorry guys, but this is how it looks like.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, waldi said:

I canceled my subscription and don't to take  part in the discussion anymore, nevertheless, I can't understand your constant irritation with dad's presence. These people seem to feel fine all together, and I can't see any reason to change it. If some of you were counting for hard lez show, I've got bad news, you're in a wrong place. I presume, they're not even paid enough to do such a show. So, you've got what you pay for, real life. Perhaps something more will happen in the future? Who knows, on the other hand, you can always cancel your subscription, or at least move to different room. Never-ending complaining is more ludicrous than dad's visits. Sorry guys, but this is how it looks like.

It's a shame you felt you had to cancel your subscription but i can assure you that when Viki & Katie first arrived for the first week or so they were both red hot TOGETHER but as soon as the parents started arriving and staying over they have probably felt they had lost their privacy hence the cooled off relationship and probably the arguments together.

I don't understand why the parents,especially so called Daddy, have to keep making an appearance and even showering and sleeping there it is just destroying the whole dynamic of the apartment.

I suggest you look in the archives to see how Viki & Kate behaved when they first arrived i think you would be surprised as to how close and intimate they were.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It's a shame you felt you had to cancel your subscription but i can assure you that when Viki & Katie first arrived for the first week or so they were both red hot TOGETHER but as soon as the parents started arriving and staying over they have probably felt they had lost their privacy hence the cooled off relationship and probably the arguments together.

I don't understand why the parents,especially so called Daddy, have to keep making an appearance and even showering and sleeping there it is just destroying the whole dynamic of the apartment.

I suggest you look in the archives to see how Viki & Kate behaved when they first arrived i think you would be surprised as to how close and intimate they were.

Exactly. Great summary

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Es una lástima que sintiera que tenía que cancelar su suscripción, pero puedo asegurarle que cuando Viki y Katie llegaron por primera vez o algo así, estaban al rojo vivo JUNTOS, pero tan pronto como los padres comenzaron a llegar y se quedaron, probablemente se sintieron habían perdido su privacidad, de ahí la relación fría y probablemente los argumentos juntos.

No entiendo por qué los padres, especialmente el llamado papá, tienen que seguir apareciendo e incluso ducharse y dormir allí es simplemente destruir toda la dinámica del apartamento.

Le sugiero que busque en los archivos para ver cómo se comportaron Viki y Kate cuando llegaron por primera vez. Creo que se sorprenderían de lo cercanos e íntimos que eran.

Apart from that as it is logical here nobody pays money to see the family life of some girls with the daddy and the little bird, what we hope is to have access to their intimate relationships and it is evident that with the father of one of them present 75% of time is more complicated to occur. Anyway, as I said before, they do not seem to be a passion volcano either

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1