Viki & Kate Part #1

My theory is that the change of attitude with respect to the first days is given from the three or four consecutive discussions that they had last week and whose motive we ignore. In fact, since then it seems that they try to be alone as little as possible (daddy, family, Izzy, today a friend ...), is the theory that the presence of a third party avoids discussions, although in front of Izzy they had a Pretty unpleasant, I guess there's more confidence with her.

Lots of people there,but very low hopes of seing something hot and even less sex,sister didn't even took an shower neither nothing and even less interact much with boyfriend,Seems Just another session of eating,talk and tv..lovely isn't it..

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mucha gente allí, pero muy pocas esperanzas de ver algo caliente y aún menos sexo, mi hermana ni siquiera se dio una ducha ni nada, y mucho menos interactuó mucho con su novio, parece que es solo otra sesión de comer, hablar y ver televisión ... amoroso no es ...

Welcome to Voyeur Family TV

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't really care about lesbian sex so i don't miss it if they do nothing but i feel bad for those that looked forward to this apt. these guys just don't seem to belong on voyeur sites.

The start was kinda promising,but look at them now:confused:,talk,talk,talk,and I have the suspicious the dude guest(bald one)it's related to dam Putin,nothing to enjoy sadly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The start was kinda promising,but look at them now:confused:,talk,talk,talk,and I have the suspicious the dude guest(bald one)it's related to dam Putin,nothing to enjoy sadly.

they actually remind me a little of lisa. they want love & if things don't work out they sit around & pout & do nothing. at least lisa still has mr black. these guys need to do something before everyone stops viewing them completely.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

El comienzo fue un tanto prometedor, pero ahora :confused:mírenlo, hablen, hablen, hablen, y tengo el sospechoso invitado (calvo) relacionado con la presa Putin, no hay nada de lo que disfrutar tristemente.

Well, the bald guest has brought a girlfriend that I would like to see in the house instead of daddy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1