Viki & Kate Part #1

Just show what it should be in this apt.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Isabella & Serena pt1:

MarinaSerena1.gif

Isabella & Serena pt2:

MarinaSerena2.gif

Isabella & Serena pt3:

MarinaSerena3.gif

Isabella & Serena pt4:

MarinaSerena5.gif

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Just show what it should be in this apt.

Exactly.Instead we have dads,sisters eating and talking and no sex for days.Sad that it's neeeded others houses and residents to have the moments this place should have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Exactamente. En lugar de eso, tenemos papás, hermanas comiendo y hablando y no tenemos relaciones sexuales para días. Por lo que hay que tener en cuenta que otras casas y los residentes tienen los momentos este lugar debe tener.

The best thing these girls can do is go home and dedicate themselves to feigning relationships and having orgasms à la carte on their webcam that is theirs.

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

The best thing these girls can do is go home and dedicate themselves to feigning relationships and having orgasms à la carte on their webcam that is theirs.

Sadly seems true,really shouldn't had hopes with this place being from the manager that is.Only house i liked/like it's j&v the rest,or most of the rest were just like this,empty places with residents in them that are sub par.

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

Do you really expect these two girls to have mad rampant sex whilst they have their family staying with them over Christmas & New Year ??? as sleeping accommodation is rather restricted here for so many.

If you must lust for this i am sure other apartments could satisfy you whilst they have their family with them i am sure they will return to their original ways once they are on their own s they were when they first moved in.

Just now, Robwin said:

Do you really expect these two girls to have mad rampant sex whilst they have their family staying with them over Christmas & New Year ???

If you must lust for this i am sure other apartments could satisfy you whilst they have their family with them i am sure they will return to their original ways once they are on their own s they were when they first moved in.

But they were already this way before they visited them. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But they were already this way before they visited them. 

Your memory must be playing tricks Jabba as they were fairly active until they had mother & father keeping popping in and then we had Christmas & New Year arrive, just be patient i am sure there is enough going on elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Your memory must be playing tricks Jabba as they were fairly active until they had mother & father keeping popping in and then we had Christmas & New Year arrive, just be patient i am sure there is enough going on elsewhere.

Well dad keeps visiting them since the first week...

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

¿De verdad espera Que Estas dos chicas Tengan ONU sexo desenfrenado MIENTRAS Tienen un su familia con ellas Durante Navidad y Año Nuevo?

Si tienes ganas de ESTO, estoy seguro de Que Otros apartamentos podrian satisfacerte MIENTRAS Tienen un Su Familia con Ellos, estoy seguro de Que Volverán un SUS Formas originales Una Vez Que esten solas Como Eran Cuando Se mudaron.

As Jabbath says the problem has not occurred in the New Year, but several days before. I fully understand that at Christmas they meet with the family, that seems a very normal and uncriticable circumstance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

As Jabbath says the problem has not occurred in the New Year, but several days before. I fully understand that at Christmas they meet with the family, that seems a very normal and uncriticable circumstance.

As i said before i am sure there are others you can watch if these do not please you after all many people do not like other apartments so it is just personal choice.