Viki & Kate Part #1

Just now, Robwin said:

As i said before i am sure there are others you can watch if these do not please you after all many people do not like other apartments so it is just personal choice.

Sure if you enjoy watching no action and girls rarely home at all I dont blame you :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Como he dicho antes de que yo estoy seguro de que hay otras personas que puede ver si éstos no agradan a ti después de todo mucha gente no le gusta otros apartamentos por lo que es sólo una elección personal.

True, but I wanted a 100% lesbian apartment and I had made illusions with this, attractive girls that at first seemed like they were going to play, unfortunately it has been a disappointment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sure if you enjoy watching no action and girls rarely home at all I dont blame you :biggrin:

Come on Jabba be fair there are 20 apartments you can follow so if 1 doesn't please you there are 19 others lol.

Just now, Robwin said:

Come on Jabba be fair there are 20 apartments you can follow so if 1 doesn't please you there are 19 others lol.

Yes but that topic is about this place. And I will judge about the place compared to other places. I am not unfair at all

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

True, but I wanted a 100% lesbian apartment and I had made illusions with this, attractive girls that at first seemed like they were going to play, unfortunately it has been a disappointment

Give it time Catalonia i am sure it will settle down and return to what you like .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but that topic is about this place. And I will judge about the place compared to other places. I am not unfair at all

You are not having a good time pal what with here and Anna & Alex''s place lol don't worry things can only get better.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I learned an important thing here it is that the "give them time" phrase almost never works...

Sometimes yes and sometimes no, as the saying goes "Thats life"

Think positive.::)

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Do you really expect these two girls to have mad rampant sex whilst they have their family staying with them over Christmas & New Year ??? as sleeping accommodation is rather restricted here for so many.

If you must lust for this i am sure other apartments could satisfy you whilst they have their family with them i am sure they will return to their original ways once they are on their own s they were when they first moved in.

Sorry to inform you but sadly they already like this some days prior to the Christmas/new year,only the first days were fun then..nothing.