Viki & Kate Part #1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey there! That's some good advice. But, this is a bit like practicing tennis. If you just sit down and admire your partner it doesn't really help them get better does it? At the same time, constantly complaining or admonishing your partner doesn't help either. I prefer to look at all sides and then speak my mind, let the chips fall where they may, and see where it leads me. 

By the way never could play tennis lol

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but that topic is about this place. And I will judge about the place compared to other places. I am not unfair at all

And you do good,why people think we should just ignore houses that we don't much,or dislike things it's beyound me,a lot of us wanted/want an nice,active lesbian house..he had the terrible linda&carrie "thing..now it's this girls and all the dad etc nonsense,dam bad luck.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And you do good,why people think we should just ignore houses that we don't much,or dislike things it's beyound me,a lot of us wanted/want an nice,active lesbian house..he had the terrible linda&carrie "thing..now it's this girls and all the dad etc nonsense,dam bad luck.

We can't control how the chips fall. Look at it this way, it can only get better lol.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm just saying that it's perfectly ok to look at the dark side of things too. 

Yeah quite agree, we all have our opinions and views it would be a sad world if we were all the same but I always try to be positive.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well that does no longer surprise me. I think he found out and is now constantly there to prevent anything sexual happen between them...

Hehe,that make me laught.Was just messing with you people,NO dad in sight.:biggrin:.