Viki & Kate Part #1

6 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Well, the bald guest has brought a girlfriend that I would like to see in the house instead of daddy

Well..Any girl will be an improvement over dad and his massages hehe.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they actually remind me a little of lisa. they want love & if things don't work out they sit around & pout & do nothing. at least lisa still has mr black. these guys need to do something before everyone stops viewing them completely.

Couldn't agree more,think they have no notion that a lot of us want see more nudity and sex,some talks etc are just fine,but when the intire house routines becomes just talk and talk it's bad,now we still watching them(Probrably already less then in first days)but things continue like this soon will have as "many" viewrs as the nothings.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,think they have no notion that a lot of us want see more nudity and sex,some talks etc are just fine,but when the intire house routines becomes just talk and talk it's bad,now we still watching them(Probrably already less then in first days)but things continue like this soon will have as "many" viewrs as the nothings.

exactly. there were something like 36 pages of comments on the 1st day & only 71 in the last 21 days. they had better wake up or it will be too late.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactamente. hubo aproximadamente 36 páginas de comentarios el primer día y solo 71 en los últimos 21 días. es mejor que se despierten o será demasiado tarde.

And that I'm on vacation and I do not stop, if not, not even

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly. there were something like 36 pages of comments on the 1st day & only 71 in the last 21 days. they had better wake up or it will be too late.

Totaly,But thing they don't get it.A lot of us don't cair with thiamine endless talks by them,give us a lot more nudity and sex,or at least an balanced combination.They are celebrating but for sure isn't the good evolution of the place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,But thing they don't get it.A lot of us don't cair with thiamine endless talks by them,give us a lot more nudity and sex,or at least an balanced combination.They are celebrating but for sure isn't the good evolution of the place.

they just aren't interesting at all.

Hace 6 minutos, golfer06 dijo:

¿Y qué pasó con el programa de cámara? No veo nada que haya hecho nada después de ese primer espectáculo.

Viki comenzó la semana pasada, cuando se peleó con Kate y lo dejó llorando. Insisto en que, en mi opinión, la clave de este cambio está en las peleas de la semana pasada y en lo que los motivó.

4 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Viki started last week, when he quarreled with Kate and left him crying. I insist that, in my opinion, the key to this change is in the fights of last week and in what motivated them.

i guess they should look for some new girlfriends as this celibate situation is unwatchable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1