Betty & Rick Part #1

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So yesterday was complaining all the time!!! and now that sex happened nobody talks about it?? :biggrin:

i dont think all people ignoring them it just every one concentrating anna's apt. not many people notice what was happening here, anna has a magic that makes you watch her even nothing is happening . she has been doing it to me since VV days .

yes sparkies betty & rick they ware great most of the evening and it is a shame i did not watch them live

thank you every one who posted caps

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

i dont think all people ignoring them it just every one concentrating anna's apt. not many people notice what was happening here, anna has a magic that makes you watch her even nothing is happening . she has been doing it to me since VV days .

yes sparkies betty & rick they ware great most of the evening and it is a shame i did not watch them live

thank you every one who posted caps

It wasn't of course to anyone in particular.. and even less of course for no one had 'grabbed' the moment earlier..

Was just because about the situation of the first day.. 17-18 pages... Sex happening on the second day between Rick&Betty... 0 posts

About Anna i agree, she is the Queen and she will always be the Queen of VH :biggrin:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It wasn't of course to anyone in particular.. and even less of course for no one had 'grabbed' the moment earlier..

Was just because about the situation of the first day.. 17-18 pages... Sex happening on the second day between Rick&Betty... 0 posts

About Anna i agree, she is the Queen and she will always be the Queen of VH :biggrin:

you are right

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So yesterday was complaining all the time!!! and now that sex happened nobody talks about it?? :biggrin:

it's quiet indeed, but no worries, soon you'll read that everyone who were complaining about first sex without Rick presence, watch them all the time , just they don't post anything :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And in my case,I wanted more older residents but Betty just don't fancy me,don't get me wrong she looks fine,but my type of older woman it's more like v&k mom for exemple,Probrably only will watch when something bad or really good happens,and just like Amy said prior..we coment when we feel like..not because someone wants etc.

• Like 2