Betty & Rick Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's one thing to silently police VHs rules behind the curtain, but to publicly shame @bean1111, was that really necessary, especially in light of the fact that he posts very little anyways? It's not like he chronically has this problem where he constantly posts improper pics.  But what really peevs me is that you then to do the same to me. To expose me like that is beneath the pale and unprofessional as a moderator of a forum. It's no wonder why I don't go to you for anything. :dodgy:

I did not want to hurt anybody, and there is nothing personal in my remarks, all post with image that he can make his outside the rules of VHTV that some of you wanted to put in instead, I'm just applying these rules
This is not the first time I'm making this kind of talk for him or even others, but he continues to post the same way
If I allow myself to quote you directly, it's because you wanted to react, and I have nothing to hide
This allows you to understand my point of view but also to others to understand what's going on, sorry but I'm not the biggest follower of MP

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I did not want to hurt anybody, and there is nothing personal in my remarks, all post with image that he can make his outside the rules of VHTV that some of you wanted to put in instead, I'm just applying these rules
This is not the first time I'm making this kind of talk for him or even others, but he continues to post the same way
If I allow myself to quote you directly, it's because you wanted to react, and I have nothing to hide
This allows you to understand my point of view but also to others to understand what's going on, sorry but I'm not the biggest follower of MP

This was the first time anyone called me out on my posting. I really think you could have done this differently, just because you are a mod doesn't give you the right to be an a**.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

OMG, did I just speculate that she doesn't have kids. I suppose I should be sent to the shed for my beating for daring to suggesting something that I clearly don't know is an absolute fact! See how that works?

Outrageous, can i come over and smack your ass for being so rude? What do you like me to use?

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

This was the first time anyone called me out on my posting. I really think you could have done this differently, just because you are a mod doesn't give you the right to be an a**.

maybe because it's just the first time i put your name in my post, but it's not the first time i hide your topic in this forum because of the broken rules 

i already wrote once or two before yesterday so that everyone can follow the rules, it's not my fault if you don't want to read it or follow it, some understand :angel:

now if you want complain about me, it's just not here but in rant and flame topic 

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

OMG, did I just speculate that she doesn't have kids. I suppose I should be sent to the shed for my beating for daring to suggesting something that I clearly don't know is an absolute fact! See how that works?

that suggestion isn't on the top of harmful ones, I think :biggrin: