Betty & Rick Part #1

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

After reading most of the comments, once again we have nothing but a ridiculous and idiotic rampant speculation trying be passed off as something that is true when nobody hasn't got a fucking clue as to what is going on. And no surprise it's all instigated by the same fuckwit jackass who tends to spout his bullshit like he knows what he's talking about but is just as clueless as everybody else. These are the things that I fucking hate about his board.

Perhaps posts like this are directed to me.  Well, this "fuckwit jackass"  will post whatever  he wants.  If certain people don't like it, don't fricking read it!  The thing I hate about this board is the number of "posting police" who think they are so superior to everyone else. Who would have no one post a contrary view to their sacred thoughts.   I wrote and posted what I perceived from the cams. Now people don't have to agree with it.  They  can dispute it all you want; but they don't have to act or write like a "fuckwit jackass" when they are posting a contrary view.  

The perception given last night in my eyes was one of disrespect and selfishness.  I noted one of the  parties seemed to be restless and alone..  Indeed, said party was awake when I signed off  at 7am their time.  I have never seen that party awake that late (or early) unless they are alone.  Moreover, I  note that I was not alone in my "ridiculous and idiotic rampant speculation" Furthermore another party left in a huff most likely because he was not allowed in his bed on the first night in a new apartment!

Now of course the parties are going to defend the ones they love; no matter the transgression.  As I stated last night, it will take a lot more than the transgressor's posting to make me see any different.  So I beg to differ with the individual who wrote the above post.  I do not believe those that called out what was perceived as bad behavior being "ridiculous and idiotic rampant speculation".  Conversely, I do believe the pejorative and vulgar language  used in the post above manifestly  demonstrates that vulgarity is the tool of the intellectual cripple. 

As I stated last night, I did not want to see the apartment closed or the parties split up.  I simply wanted one of the parties to be more considerate and quit being so selfish.

Anyone who doesn't like what I post is more than free to comment and disagree.  More than once I have apologize when I was wrong.  Here I will not.  I will not apologize for what I wrote last night because I stand by the posts as I believe them to be true.  If I offended the participants I am sorry but they have to know when their lives are an open book they are going to beo commented on, both good and bad.  I haved both complemented and called out more than a few participants in these forums and will continue to do so.  Every now and then, with CC's permission, I will probably engage in some "ridiculous and idiotic rampant speculation"; especially since I now know the posting police hates it..:biggrin:

Whew!  End of verbose diatribe..::)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It wasn't. 

Then my apologies to you sir...  Understand I was attacking the tenure of your post and not you personally. However, the gist of my post stands.  If we can't comment on what we see, what the hell is the use for these forums?  I know opinions are like assholes, we all have one and they all stink but dam, I don't want to simply sit on my thumbs and ogle the participants.  In my eyes they have invited us into their live and they, like us, have to learn to roll with the punches.  They have to know this comes with the territory.  I don't like or dislike any of the participants in VH, I only know them from what I can see of them.  I don't' understand the language so I have to speculate and yeah, sometimes it is ridiculous and idiotic but I'm addicted.  God help me!!  I don't want to type but my fingers keep telling me to piss off!  Oh what am I to do!!:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't want to type but my fingers keep telling me to piss off!  Oh what am I to do!!:biggrin:

Give them something else to do, try making silouettes or take them for a spin and do coin walking :biggrin:, sorry just messing about :angel:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, why else would she be with him Jabbath? Get real!

For whatever reason Betty's with him, and there could be many, it seems as
though it was her choice to be with him. It seems as if she can go and come
and do as she pleases. It doesn't look as if Rick forced her into a life of
servitude or slavery. And even if he somehow did force her into a relationship,
she let him, so that was her choice, too. Not laying this all on her shoulders,
just saying there are other possibilities.

From the way she sent him packing from their bed with just a look (just going
by what people said, I didn't see it), it would seem as if she has some control
in the relationship.

And, assuming he is loaded, maybe she's a gold digger, which is also her choice.
Just my two pennies' worth. JMO.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I got schooled by Mira and I apologized for the assertion. They've been married for 20 years. Let's face it, getting old sucks!

I'm only on page six. Just call me Johnny-come-lately. Too many threads, too 
many posts, waaay too little time.

• Like 1