Lisa, Chloe

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

About one sticking the dildo on the other it's probably the first time but i don't remember.. only together but dildo to one girl... 
With ropes and girls it's the first time i think.. Had saw chloe tied up but with james

I totally agree . The complete set is the first time.::)

And reinforcement, I really like how it's going (and evolving) over and over, day by day. This two mainly ,residents of the apartment.:heart:

Never before in the other apartment or until this one a few days ago, we had Lisa and Cloe, so close, compliant and mainly "intimate",one with the other as we have seen now. :biggrin:Steps being given and we will see which direction.
I can not help but have the feeling that this was interrupted and "lost" in the other place, with the inclement weather that we had there.

With Lisa (and now with Grant), the balance between them is complete at last.

:my:

for record, I'll laugh a lot, if they get ahead and before Misty.
:cool:

20 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Sorry I cannot come out this evening, I am a bit tied up!

Lisa10.jpg

I must be perhaps one of the few who still remembers that James tried this practice with Cloe in its beginning. A little reluctant on her part.:cool:

From what we see however, now Cloe is also an adept of this art.
As long as they do not go beyond your limits, no problem for me. (read Rex and Danna).
:biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must be perhaps one of the few who still remembers that James tried this practice with Cloe in its beginning. A little reluctant on her part.:cool:

From what we see however, now Cloe is also an adept of this art.
As long as they do not go beyond your limits, no problem for me. (read Rex and Danna).
:biggrin:

james smacked her ass until it was red & almost blistered & also tried to fuck her ass. i don't think that will happen with the girls.::)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

james smacked her ass until it was red & almost blistered & also tried to fuck her ass. i don't think that will happen with the girls.::)

Well, Mr. Black does have a penis-like attachment. Looks sorta like a big screw (pun
intended), so the ass fucking is, technically, possible. :biggrin::biggrin:

34 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Well, Mr. Black does have a penis-like attachment. Looks sorta like a big screw (pun
intended), so the ass fucking is, technically, possible. :biggrin::biggrin:

yes, there is a time when chloes in the joke, put that adapter in the ass of lisa

Lisa was scared.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

On 17/01/2018 at 11:14 PM, fasterboss said:

how lisa she masturbates and sees a comedy at the same time:biggrin:

Not just her. Already others even with cartoon. Nina the other day was doing in the rhythm of the music she was listening to (it's in the moments file).
:angel: