Lisa, Chloe

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you translate it?

No I haven’t but @groomy responded, thank you. It was one of two signs that Lisa wrote and taped up, one on the bedroom door to the loggia and the other on either the bathroom door or elsewhere in the hall. I don’t know if it was significant that James subsequently seemed to be doing some odd jobs around the apartment so I thought they may have been reminders. The loggia camera wasn’t working for a while and was taken off the list of available cameras. Similarly the bathroom door lock has been broken/troublesome for some time. I may be completely wrong though.

13 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

No I haven’t but @groomy responded, thank you. It was one of two signs that Lisa wrote and taped up, one on the bedroom door to the loggia and the other on either the bathroom door or elsewhere in the hall. I don’t know if it was significant that James subsequently seemed to be doing some odd jobs around the apartment so I thought they may have been reminders. The loggia camera wasn’t working for a while and was taken off the list of available cameras. Similarly the bathroom door lock has been broken/troublesome for some time. I may be completely wrong though.

It looks like you are the only one who is still concern about this place.:biggrin:

Seeing all these pics taken by Rufur, looks like nothing has changed in this place, same old shit sex, shit positions, Lisa with the same useless lazy dude.

I decided not to watch this place anymore a while a go. I will not waste my time posting on this place anymore either.

Fortunately, there are new interesting apartments in VH that are worth watching.

• Like 2