Lisa, Chloe

16 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Absolutely nobody knows what Lisa is doing, including herself. She needs a mentor or counselor . 

Why? follow this sequence of events: 

1 - Grant did now show during new year celebration

2 - Lisa cried

3 - Lats night Lisa went out with the guy

4 - At ~7:30 AM she took the guy to Misty place

5 - They got drunk there. Lisa took out her short and stayed with her underwear and danced. Lisa had a few romantic contact with the guy including kissing and romantic dance.  

6 - Later on Lisa left the guy to sleep with Misty. Oh, guess what, they nicely fucked each other !!! 

7- Lisa came back home and masturbated.

8- above screen cap and Lisa is angry crying

9- If the reason is not very personal, maybe @groomy can be clarified,:biggrin:

25 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

9- If the reason is not very personal, maybe @groomy can be clarified,:biggrin:

I don't  think the Lisa's actual actions are hard to comprehend. She left a guy to Misty'd bed to fuck. How hard is that to understand?

However, what is going through Lisa mind to make decisions such as above is something nobody including herself understand. I mean why would she go out with a guy, if she wants to stay committed to her (to be ex- ) boyfriend? and since he builds up need for sex after a night out with a female, Lisa asks Misty help to help with the Guy's hormones. What a creative idea !!!

That is not a big deal for us, but I think Lisa needs a concealer help. I am saying that since she clearly suffers, 

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don't  think the Lisa's actual actions are hard to comprehend. She left a guy to Misty'd bed to fuck. How hard is that to understand?

However, what is going through Lisa mind to make decisions such as above is something nobody including herself understand. I mean why would she go out with a guy, if she wants to stay committed to her (to be ex- ) boyfriend? and since he builds up need for sex after a night out with a female, Lisa asks Misty help to help with the Guy's hormones. What a creative idea !!!

That is not a big deal for us, but I think Lisa needs a concealer help. I am saying that since she clearly suffers, 

I do not think the reason lisa cried has to do with it,

she already slept with this guy not long time, and did not have sex with him,

I think she's clearly lost because of being upset with her boyfriend,

she seemed to like him seriously

I do not like the grant, but I do not want Lisa's disease, and I do not like to see her cry.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Absolutely nobody knows what Lisa is doing, including herself. She needs a mentor or counselor . 

Why? follow this sequence of events: 

1 - Grant did now show during new year celebration

2 - Lisa cried

3 - Lats night Lisa went out with the guy

4 - At ~7:30 AM she took the guy to Misty place

5 - They got drunk there. Lisa took out her short and stayed with her underwear and danced. Lisa had a few romantic contact with the guy including kissing and romantic dance.  

6 - Later on Lisa left the guy to sleep with Misty. Oh, guess what, they nicely fucked each other !!! 

7- Lisa came back home and masturbated.

8- above screen cap and Lisa is angry crying

I totally agree with you. 

What appenned in Misty's place this morning was planned yesterday afternoon when Lisa went to Misty's place. They talked a lot and Lisa was leaving messages on her phone. I thought i heard the voice of Lewis on a voicemail. At that moment i said to myself maybe she has broken up with Grant.

After watching the timeline of both Misty and Lisa from yesterday, i noticed that the guy came to Lisa's place in the evening. They leaved at 2:00, went to pick up Misty and the trio went out together.

They came back at 7:20. Lisa went at her place to change her outfit for a sexy one while the guy stayed at Misty's place. While Lisa was at her place, Misty called her to ask her if she can take with her a short for the guy. Lisa then came with a blue short.

At the end the guy fucked Misty and Lisa went back to her apt. This guy who has become #37 for Misty has fucked both Misty and Lisa.

The problem of Lisa is that she's trying to find love and tends to depend on others. Unfortunately it's impossible to find real love in these circomstances.

Why?

Well, every guy she meets knows what she's doing. They know that other guys before them have fucked her here and the sex videos are all over the internet. 

So what they do is going along with her, pretending they love her and when they have had enough they say: Thanks, but no thanks.

39 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not think the reason lisa cried has to do with it,

she already slept with this guy not long time, and did not have sex with him,

I think she's clearly lost because of being upset with her boyfriend,

she seemed to like him seriously

I do not like the grant, but I do not want Lisa's disease, and I do not like to see her cry.

>>I do not think the reason lisa cried has to do with it,

With what? You are not specific, 

As far as I can tell, Lisa is crying since Grant i snot showing. Period.

Her reaction (Event 1-8 above) to the situation is not so wise. 

Like yourself, I don't want to see any woman cray, including Lisa. That is why I think Lisa needs the help of a counselor. She makes some self-destructing bad decisions.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

>>I do not think the reason lisa cried has to do with it,

With what? You are not specific, 

What I wanted to say is that in my opniao it's all about your boyfriend

all other points, I do not give much relevançia,
if she really liked him, and this is speculation,
she will go half lost until she finds herself again

or make peace with him again

To much boyfriend and girlfriend drama and few good sex,without dam blankets,Lisa when she stayed with Misty had An night of sex that was very very hot,why...she and the dude didn't hide underblankets p,lights were on a lot of time,and was great to watch,but now it's drama,blankets when with dude and only the bates are good.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

To much boyfriend and girlfriend drama and few good sex,without dam blankets,Lisa when she stayed with Misty had An night of sex that was very very hot,why...she and the dude didn't hide underblankets p,lights were on a lot of time,and was great to watch,but now it's drama,blankets when with dude and only the bates are good.

yes this guy and kiwi, he's already been in Lisa's apartment and fucked her a few times, no blankets and daytime

31 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

it looks like lisa walks again in a kind of tinder, maybe she's free again::)

I hope so, because one of the reasons i stopped watching her was Grant. I found him useless on all fronts.

• Like 1