Lisa, Chloe

I see Lisa returned with an injured hand. The little finger on her left hand was bandaged which she then removed. Initially Chloe seemed a little squeamish at the sight of it but did then help Lisa clean the wound and re-bandage it.

Lisa604.jpg

• Like 2

И скоро мы приветствуем Новый год, полный вещей, которых никогда не было. Я уйду в канун Нового года, чтобы всем жителям VHTV, техническому персоналу за кулисами и моей расширенной семье на CC, я желаю вам счастливого, здорового и процветающего Нового года, наполненного магией, мечтами и безумством. Надеюсь, 2018 год принесет вам радости и простые сюрпризы, которые наполнят каждый день радостью и счастьем. Если вы празднуете Новый год, тогда оставайтесь в безопасности и хорошо проводите время. С новым годом

Apologies for the above if it doesn't read right, it was the best Google Translate could offer. Here it is again in English.

And soon we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been. I shall be away on New Years Eve so, to all the residents on VHTV, the technical staff behind the scenes and my extended family on CC, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope 2018 brings you the little joys and simple surprises that will fill each day with fun and happiness. If you are celebrating the New Year then stay safe and have a good time. Happy New Year

LisaPF19a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Wondering why she doesn't use a blanket to mr.black and most of the times, she's the one to cover with blanket when she is having sex

Tought the same already several times,it's strange.