Lisa, Chloe

44 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey guys! I didn't see this live, just these caps, but i can see she's been sucking and licking her nipples, theyre still shiny and wet, Pay more attention to our breasts!! 100% of women would agree with me!

So, Ash, let me give you this picture (as long as it does not fail),

Again surprised that I always believed that whoever would cross the bridge between them at first would be Chloe, since she had habits (when drunk), of stealing kisses of Lisa in the first project.
When they were alone.

It happens, however, that I was wrong, sweet deception.

Still timid, it is true, but already for me, a step forward absurd, in relation to their people and the project.

Wow, Lisa, you surprised me and still surprise me.

Chloe, too, though I've always been a fan of her. And his balanced relationship with James.

And so now he walks to be an officer. All women in the Anna project are effective or have sympathetic behavior to be bi sex.

As Anna herself is,

Lisa & Chloe are now alone able to guarantee this project.

XmLnPHY.jpg

FKsoxC2.jpg

r48Wf45.jpg

t0Pw5R2.jpg

rjU2UcF.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, what do you expect? The girls are not lesbians and are not attracted to each other and never will be. After all this time of people whining on about them fucking each other, they put on shows for viewers in at least some attempt. Do you really think they're going to fuck each other like Viki and Kate or Lina and Dominica? NO... because they are NOT lesbians.

Misc, you yourself said much before and not only here but in the other project The first, that this would NEVER happen.

Similar to the beginning with Edda and Nora ....

Yes really at the full level of Viki or Lina is possible not to arrive, but parked with Em or Zoi, completely removed this option.

Lisa and Chloe have one thing between them that ensures success in this direction. Total and sincere trust in each other.
:angel:

• Like 1

On 03/03/2018 at 3:43 AM, zoifan said:

James came back with two luggage. Might came back from a trip.

If i knew still James is with Chloe I would watch other apartments tonight. Total waste of time for me :( 

It remembers that when James traveled on the first project and returned later, he had a military uniform.

It was said at the time that he was finishing a course.

Maybe he is, like Paul de Leora in RLC.

Edited by thedbear

14 hours ago, jjkopite said:

They are very comfortable together. Haven't they heard of girls experimenting:huh:? Even a makeout session would relive the boredom of this place!

15 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Its a pity Lisa and Chloe can't pay a visit to Viki and Kate's place to get some ideas on how to spend their alone time together :dodgy:

It was you who said this (and not just me) ... hehehehehe
:cool:

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

At the same time it's normal, she had some whipped cream that was licking :biggrin:

some nice cold whipped cream on my nipples, licked off gently by a nice soft warm tongue , and suckled by a warm mouth,  really feels good, and gets my juices flowing pretty damn quick!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

some nice cold whipped cream on my nipples, licked off gently by a nice soft warm tongue , and suckled by a warm mouth,  really feels good, and gets my juices flowing pretty damn quick!

Love it when you talk dirty :heart:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's cute. :heart:

It only reinforces one thing for me.
That Lisa is there, yes, and present to make sure her "sister" Chloe does not feel "lonely" at times.

Still, I reinforce my initial personal inclination, in spite of the already trotted course, that between the two, Chloe is the wildest and daring. Unpredictable.

Lisa is surprising me for taking initiatives. Maybe the relationship with Grand is giving her this self-assurance.

But Chloe, from the first moment I put my feet on the VH site, I always had the feeling that she has an immense potential, asleep.
My "dreamers" posts there for that phase, are now and here becoming real., And not to deny me ..
BDSM is only the tip of the iceberg.
:cool: