Lisa, Chloe

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

LisaChloeJames1.JPG

Another bet mine here, which now begins to gain a new rhythm and more daring.

To those who have observed before here, that something like this would NEVER have a chance of a day coming to pass.
:cool:

Só basicaly James Its living there,house should be named Chloe and James,the place start nicely with the two lovely girls,now...it's just the couple there on livingroom.Well one less house to watch.

14 hours ago, thedbear said:

Another bet mine here, which now begins to gain a new rhythm and more daring.

To those who have observed before here, that something like this would NEVER have a chance of a day coming to pass.
:cool:

Well I guess they have to move forward and seeing each other naked is going to happen more, I was surprised when Lisa stayed while Chloe gave James a bit of head.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Well I guess they have to move forward and seeing each other naked is going to happen more, I was surprised when Lisa stayed while Chloe gave James a bit of head.

My only surprise was that James did not feel uncomfortable with the situation. Chloe on the other hand is just confirming the feeling I've always had about her (since the first project).
Let's see if Grant will also have this attitude on his cue. My guess is that he will not.
Lisa, on the other hand, apparently decided to "break" the backward image we had of her.
In short, this project now with these two(Lisa&Chloe) finally begins to be promising.