Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

Hey Guys,

Do you know why Drew and Bree are moving out?

sorry I lost the track of posts and the more I read, I just read that they are moving out, like it is a very know thing in the community.

Thanks...Ali

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hey Guys,

Do you know why Drew and Bree are moving out?

sorry I lost the track of posts and the more I read, I just read that they are moving out, like it is a very know thing in the community.

Thanks...Ali

The reasons i guess no one knows... but maybe they want to be in their own apartment and with Alex&Anna leaving, they could have seen be the opportunity for that

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Same. Would be nice to see Dean and Candy one last time. And then it could have been an exceptional party with lots of potential if not for Sid and Em being there.

Well i guess we can still see them at Anastasia&Nyusha house.. Or if Bree&Drew move to another VH house they could also visit them

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure Candy and Dean won't be gone forever. Remember Dean wants to visit Lexy one day? Not sure if Candy will let him though or changes his plane ticket to Siberia :biggrin:

She may not want to send him to Siberia, there are a couple of hungry women there too. :biggrin:

• Like 1