Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

such a lovely couple, I'm so delighted to see them here , girly girl Em and her baby boy Sid. I'm looking forward to all sex parties in this apartment , which will inevitably  happen soon :biggrin:

ScreenHunter_831 Feb. 06 15.47.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, waldi said:

such a lovely couple, I'm so delighted to see them here , girly girl Em and her baby boy Sid.

To be fair, they aren't a bad couple. They're just a very boring one. That picture is probably what we're going to see out of this couple 80-90% of the time they're here.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Everyone things bree and drew is leaving maybe is Alex and Anna who are leaving and Sid and em are there replacements cause I don't think when Anna  has the baby I can't see them staying in the apartment so maybe it's them just a thought guys and girls hmmm

So what you think could be the reason that Drew&Bree was packing their stuff in bedroom?

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope Anna & Alex get a big farewell party before they leave.

Same. Would be nice to see Dean and Candy one last time. And then it could have been an exceptional party with lots of potential if not for Sid and Em being there.

• Like 1

Dean and Candy 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Same. Would be nice to see Dean and Candy one last time. And then it could have been an exceptional party with lots of potential if not for Sid and Em being there.

Dean and Candy may be moving in, now that would be even better lol

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dean and Candy may be moving in, now that would be even better lol

Dean and Candy mixed with Sid and Em could be either really great or potentially catastrophic depending on how you want to look at it. Jabbath seems to think Nyusha will move in once Anna/Alex/Drew/Bree move out. I really don't care who moves in or not but it is obvious that Sid and Em won't be able to carry a place by themselves. They're going to desperately need a 2nd couple living here with them.

• Like 2