Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Yep this apartments streams are going all to hell now, i give up :huh:

it has been shit for a couple of days. the only thing not ruining the viewing completely is that absolutely nothing is happening her. & it will be worse when lisa arrives as there will be no privacy & nothing will happen outside of the bathroom just like before lexy & pete left.:dodgy:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it has been shit for a couple of days. the only thing not ruining the viewing completely is that absolutely nothing is happening her. & it will be worse when lisa arrives as there will be no privacy & nothing will happen outside of the bathroom just like before lexy & pete left.:dodgy:

Agree. I also think that this place is going to become a transitional apt until it closes (end of the month?).

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well certainly now i have just logged on here and am getting ghosting, locking up, the works etc etc...Unelievable after yesterdays complaints. :angry:

S&S apt has just degraded as well. Here we go again:angry:

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

VH certainly want to get their act together fast or they are going to lose a lot of customers including me, i am not paying for this crap service.

They need to invest in more servers to provide a service!

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

They need to invest in more servers to provide a service!

Its all very well adding all these apartments but you need the servers to service all the extra streams and they are cerainly not getting it yet??