Ary & George Part #1

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,gess it's tastes,I think it looks very cool.Same with the mirror.But I admit it looks diferent so probray won't apeal to many.

When you move into a Furnished Apartment. You have to go with what's given.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When you move into a Furnished Apartment. You have to go with what's given.

Yes of course,but I find the bed and mirror nice,but seems the bed it's older(by the sound of it hehe)but would take any day an more diferent Look bed like this one than the usual minimal Looking of nowadays,both have their apeal of course.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We now know that in Russia the Xmas is at 07 January (Tks @Arkay2

And what about Romania?? from 24 to 25?? or could depend on the religion?  @Sexygirl could help us here explaining some Romania traditions?

Hello ! Well yes,Christmas at us in Romania it is from 24 to 25. 

First day on Christmas it is 25 and at 24 it is Christmas Eve ! ❤️

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We now know that in Russia the Xmas is at 07 January (Tks @Arkay2

And what about Romania?? from 24 to 25?? or could depend on the religion?  @Sexygirl could help us here explaining some Romania traditions?

We have some hours left until we will spend the Christmas Eve at dinner with parents ! ( And to not forget about the gifts ! ❤️😂)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

We have some hours left until we will spend the Christmas Eve at dinner with parents ! ( And to not forget about the gifts ! ❤️😂)

Yep, so it's the same here :) Gifts now only for children!!!! or pajamas, boxers and socks for the adults :biggrin:

Tks :heart:

• Like 2