Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

11 hours ago, Howard said:

If you compare her to two years ago, you can see it's been 'enhanced'.  Still, not a butt I'd throw out of my bed. :)

On a related note, she is approximately 26 yrs old and as far as we know, doesn't exercise on a regular basis. Because of her age, IMO her butt should look the same throughout her 20s. If she would only exercise regularly,...

agree for sure on all counts

After she was naked and touching herself in tge guest room, she  went to him in the living room and tried to get him to put down his laptop and pay her some attention and he refused her.  She is back in the guest room with her ass to the camera.  I hope he joins her soon. 

9 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

After she was naked and touching herself in tge guest room, she  went to him in the living room and tried to get him to put down his laptop and pay her some attention and he refused her.  She is back in the guest room with her ass to the camera.  I hope he joins her soon. 

She is definitely hot and horny today, one way or another she will satisfy her sexual needs, with or without Paul.🙄😳

2 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

She just put on a shirt so the mood is gone.  But, Linda and Tibor just had sex in the living room and she was great!!!

I've recently started to get hooked on the cam sites. One of the things I find most interesting is the different ways the different couples try to incite their sig. other to fool around. Especially when the girls are practically begging for it and the guys either don't pick up on it or aren't in the mood. The frustration and pouting that happens (and frustration on my part because I'm hoping they go at each other too). It was nice to switch over to Linda and Tibor and see how quickly that turned into a really nice couch ride.