Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

I've never done this before (direct you elsewhere) but may I suggest ya'll check out Eva on RLC  (and this Eva isn't a dog).  It seems she gets little attention and this girl has talent!!  Check out the video I posted of her & Sam at 

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I've never done this before (direct you elsewhere) but may I suggest ya'll check out Eva on RLC  (and this Eva isn't a dog).  It seems she gets little attention and this girl has talent!!  Check out the video I posted of her & Sam at 

I think you'll find Eva not only gets attention but more than any other girl when she brings another girl around. In fact she just finished above The Goddess in the League(*), and held the points record for one day. I think she might even hold the record for the most dominance of the Most Watched cameras ever even ahead of Belle's naked day in the middle of her second stay where she held 24 of the top 26. The only event that might have beaten her is one of the Masha Sasha Topknot shows or maybe The Goddess before more competition. 

And of course Howard, thanks for the video.

• Like 1

There is a place in CamCaps forum called "GENERAL DISCUSSION". If one wants to compare apartments, tenants, etc. It is my opinion this is where , in my opinion the two previous posts belong. Not in another tenants thread.

It shows TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT  to the tenants in which it is being done.

But, Howard it does not surprise me in your case. Advertising for attention ?

LEORA, I will apologize for the lack of consideration, shown you in those posts. Some people just do not think. :sad:    IMHO

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Although Leora will no longer comment in this forum, as she has in the past. I am reasonably sure she reads what is posted here. 

Posts, or the lack of posts, and their content, may just reflect in The Goddess's activities. No posts, may result in an , out of the apartment day. She goes out of her way to keep herself as beautiful as humanly possible, and to keep the apartment immaculate.

My guess is that positive, honest, and I will include , flattering, posts are the windows through which she sees us, Whether we are, hopelessly smitten immortals, her subjects, fans, observers, or even critics.

Eventually, she and Paul will go on to the next adventure in their lives. Let us not encourage them to leave, because of rude, or thoughtless posts. 

I, for one, appreciate and enjoy Leora and Paul letting us into their lives. Oops, sorry Eva. I did not mean to leave you out. ::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

sometimes i feel this  forum had becomes the voyeurs complaint board with endeless(maybe senseless) discussions about this and that tenants performance or in some cases their partners. just becuz they act out their sexuality in public in some cyptic deal with the handlers of rlc the tenants are not our juke box of fantasies.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, refinman said:

love the way her pussy glistens with her juices. would also love to know what she watches on her phone that gets her so horned up

I don't know what she watches on her Phone but I would say with 100% Certainty that it isn't Paul she's looking at or Fantasizing about.  :biggrin: 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know what she watches on her Phone but I would say with 100% Certainty that it isn't Paul she's looking at or Fantasizing about.  :biggrin: 

She was listening to (or watching a video of) Eminem.

• Like 1

It seems IMO that the once mostly happy, content, and a majority of the time, in good spirits or moods, attractive woman of the residence usually referred to in this thread of the forum, has been changing some over the past 6 months to a year, and becoming less happy, content, and perhaps around half to sometimes a majority of the time not in such good spirits or moods anymore. I'm not sure what has been changing with her, but I enjoyed visiting and observing her more when she was or is in good spirits or moods and even more so when she was or is happy. I am aware that she used to allow things to upset her fairly easily, and sometimes it appears that she sometimes still does. I've always liked seeing her a lot when she was in good spirits or moods and happy. 

No idea why you think this way, as I was under the impression that Leora was quite happy and content with her lot right now and in particular was enjoying a lot more compatibility with Paul than at any other time in the recent past. Not sure what brings you to this conclusion.

I suppose I may be one of the few who disagree with your analysis, but I see no evidence that really supports your hypothesis.

• Like 1