Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

i like her. i find her sexy but not fantastic. i find her cute bot not beautiful. i watch her time to time, i watch her vids but i m not an admirer.

i believe she is lazy to work so decided rlc as a way of free living.

being lazy, she couldnt avoid celulite on body (which is arriving and is quite obvious lately), so she chose cosmetic touch on her lip as a personal balance for her insecurity...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, curious said:

i like her. i find her sexy but not fantastic. i find her cute bot not beautiful. i watch her time to time, i watch her vids but i m not an admirer.

being lazy, she couldnt avoid celulite on body (which is arriving and is quite obvious lately), so she chose cosmetic touch on her lip as a personal balance for her insecurity...

With respect to you Curious, we are all entitled to an opinion and you are no exception, thankfully I don't imagine there are many people who are agreeing with yours at the moment, me included. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The little botox will go away and her just as beautiful natural lips will still be there, no need to panic :smile:

One minor thing she can do is put some red lipstick on sometime, I have a picture of that that I like alot, very pretty :heart:

3 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

With respect to you Curious, we are all entitled to an opinion and you are no exception, thankfully I don't imagine there are many people who are agreeing with yours at the moment, me included. 🙂

I foe example agree with almost every thing curious wrote

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

i m not here to be followed. i dont expect everybody to agree with me

i said i m not an admirer and of course i m not a beggar

i, for example, dont give a penny if she will read my comments and feel sad. she puts herself in public judgement.

3 hours ago, curious said:

Sexy: Yes

Cute: I'd go further and say pretty but not 'supermodel' beautiful (cute or pretty ain't a bad thing).

Lazy: Disagree. I do think she needs motivation/stimulation outside the apartment.  But maybe her job is to stay mostly indoors and stimulate (in a different way).

Cellulite:  Are you body shaming???  No worries - everyone does. She does need to exercise. Whatever cellulite she has, it would nearly go away if she'd do some basic resistance exercises or cardio 4x/week (which doesn't include bating).

For me I see her perfect ... she's beautiful ... sexy ... attractive .. a spectacular body .. and her ass the most beautiful thing I've ever seen ... a woman with abs is not pretty ... of that I understand a lot .. and how he lives and what he does is his thing to us we should not care .. we only care about what through a camera makes us feel and personally makes me feel a lot .. that's why I give thanks for what she does and the luck that a few years ago I discovered her in this world .. so .. thank you very much for being like you are Leora ..

• Upvote 4