Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

I really admire that special and attractive woman. He should feel like a quite fortunate guy to have her as a companion. I would certainly feel very, very privileged and fortunate to have a woman as special and amazingly attractive as her as a companion.

Eva has made sure both blue pillows were attended to. While Leora attended to Paul on the couch. 

As usual, Leora made sure no drops were lost. And as usual, Paul was on his feet headed for the bathroom to bathe, almost before Leora finished swallowing.  :rolleyes:

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎07 at 1:46 AM, mofo said:

i was shocked when i saw that i had an account for last yeras 3 here when i tried make new account and recovers password to login to account, lol

anyhow here is my first post and contribution 

Lara finnished her daily oral exercise with happy ending and a very nice happy smile

cant see the proper finish cause of her hair is in the way

the video is recorded in 4k and .webm and it works with vlc player without any problem

have fun!

(Video Content No Longer Available)

first, it's name her is Leora not Lara, Second,what a kind of link these?!! , is that spam?!! , or spyware, and Pro why did not you use( site my bridge) for example or a links are known??:angel:

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

. . . is that spam?!! , or spyware, and Pro why did not you use( site my bridge) for example or a links are known??:angel:

It works fine. Is not spam. It was not defined as a "link" through the editor or through the attachment function. That's all.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It works fine. Is not spam. It was not defined as a "link" through the editor or through the attachment function. That's all.

ok if mod said that's , it's  a safe, of course it will be :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, mofo said:

mega is well known as megaload no ads or pop up

links last much longer than my airbridge

Pro . forgive my wrong guessing , i have a bad experience with some unknown links ,so, don't trust them easily..thanks for sharing us in  your post. . 

31 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Pro . forgive my wrong guessing , i have a bad experience with some unknown links ,so, don't trust them easily..thanks for sharing us in  your post. . 

I don't blame you. It's a scary world out there. If you see something, say something. We try to check them out and eliminate the bad guys. Our ban hammers are fully automatic. It's always better to be safe than sorry. I run pretty tight security, and if my Malwarebytes Premium flags it; I'll kill it if it appears on this site. Immediately, no questions asked.

As we said in the old days of the Internet,  everybody here should practice safe hex. Use precautions. Rinse, lather & repeat with your virus checkers and real-time filters.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't blame you. It's a scary world out there. If you see something, say something. We try to check them out and eliminate the bad guys. Our ban hammers are fully automatic. It's always better to be safe than sorry. I run pretty tight security, and if my Malwarebytes Premium flags it; I'll kill it if it appears on this site. Immediately, no questions asked.

As we said in the old days of the Internet,  everybody here should practice safe hex. Use precautions. Rinse, lather & repeat with your virus checkers and real-time filters.

Oh, remind me of the old days of the internet, and days was manual rinsing constantly .. We were waiting for the guest is not infected by viruses such as spyware at the gate and with us brooms like the old Ante Virus before opening his mouth receives the kick ass and slap that's goes it to hell .. By the way,  a long time passed we haven't or without reading in  "For the novels of Krasnoyk( i hope that i wrote it correctly ) we want to know  what happened in the second part of the story of the princess and the monster...:biggrin: