Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

33 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Well little point staying home if she can't indulge in her favourite pastime!

When it happens it will be all the sweeter for us all. Maybe tomorrow.

Odds on with Paul tonight I would imagine to warm her up, then a possible double bate for us tomorrow,  If we have to dream ,

we might as well dream BIG .😄🙄

For a little person she sure can devour a large packet of chips or similar, she would do well to remember the old adage "Moments on the lips, inches on the hips " especially when she is not exercising it off. 

It will take at least two red hot masturbations to sweat those calories off 😄

6 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

For a little person she sure can devour a large packet of chips or similar, she would do well to remember the old adage "Moments on the lips, inches on the hips " especially when she is not exercising it off. 

It will take at least two red hot masturbations to sweat those calories off 😄

I would like to prescribe the same, but three times a day for the next three weeks.

That should be a decent enough dose to dispose of the flab and to keep all of our spirits up. 

What it won't cure is her cravings for unhealthy snacks.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Odds on with Paul tonight I would imagine to warm her up, then a possible double bate for us tomorrow,  If we have to dream ,

we might as well dream BIG .😄🙄

First part of the holy trinity accomplished 😂

The tragedy of Paul's sexual performances reaches new heights of complete indifference. The look on his face screams disinterest. He never utters a word or a moan during sex or at the moment of orgasm. No other part of his body moves and he doesn't even seem to raise his breathing rate. Leora's black dildo has more movement in it!!!

Poor Leora makes the best of the situation and at least these days actually manages to reach orgasm. She loves her man and seems reconciled to living with bad sex for the rest of her life. What a terrible waste of a sex goddess! I would love to see her being fucked by someone like Sasha or Dick to see how she copes with a man who knows how to use the equipment the have.

At least we benefit from Paul's terrible performances. Leora needs to please herself and she does it beautifully. 

• Like 1